Your Favorite Cool-Girl Clothing Brand Is Launching Underwear
Everlane has long been serving up practical style with its wearable basics, gaining plenty of fans in the process: You might recall that 10,000 waiting list the company racked up with its Gigi Hadid-approved sneakers or the covet-worthy monochromatic primary-colored dress collection that made its debut this summer to much fanfare. Now, the San Francisco-based apparel brand is branching out, tackling the most essential basic of them of them all: underwear.
As of today, you can shop the seven-piece line, which consists of four bottoms, one bra, a bodysuit and an essential men’s boxer brief, of Supima cotton garments. The undergarments took two years (!) to develop and were designed not to tug, droop, or bunch up in any of the wrong places.
Other that that, it’s pretty straightforward — there’s no bells, no whistles, and no BS — just classic comfort in classic shades of heather grey, pale pink, black, and white. Shoppers can also choose from different cuts, including thong, hipster, high-rise hipster, and bikini.
With bodysuits coming in around $30, tank bras at $22, and four types of undies going for $12 a pop, it’s a super affordable (eat your heart out, Victoria’s Secret!) to get your needs met.
To launch its new no-frills wares, Everlane tapped Girls star Jemima Kirke to model alongside models of a range of body types and shapes, making it equally appealing on the diversity front. options range from XS to XL.
Check out all the styles sure to become your go-to skivvies in the new launch below!
1. The Bodysuit ($30): This full-body piece adds an extra layer for keeping warm on chilly days.
2. The Tank Bra ($22): This supportive, double-layered bra with an elastic band won’t push or squeeze where it shouldn’t.
3. The High-Rise Hipster ($12): Perfect for days when you want a little more coverage from your underthings, these panties feature a high-rise cut and a cozy feel.
4. The Hipster ($12): Providing just enough coverage to avoid slippage or riding, these hipsters are ideal for everyday wear.
5: The Thong ($12): For days when you just want to be free, there’s the thong, which offers up a lightweight, barely-there feel.
6. The Bikini ($12): Soft and breathable, this classic cut provides classic comfort.
You can see the rest of the collection here, plus a video featuring all the new styles below.
What’s your favorite underwear style? Tell us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photos via Everlane)