4 Can’t-Pass-Up Food Bar Ideas You Need for Your Wedding Buffet
DIY food bars ares the most unique (and wallet-happy way) to feed your wedding guests in style. Plus, the setup totally works for large crowds or intimate gatherings. Just imagine all the possibilities and combinations to please even the pickiest of eaters. Scroll on for some trendy food bar ideas that will have your friends and family rushing to grab a plate.
2. Pre-Made Tacos With All the Fixin’s: To save on time and speed up that buffet line, have your caterer prep tacos that suit your carnivores, vegetarians, and gluten-freers alike. Then leave plenty of room for all those toppings and sides. (via New Jersey Bride)
3. Gourmet Meats + More: Oh you fancy, huh? Go gourmet with next-level goodies like pickled red cabbage, duck confit, and mutliple salsa choices. (via Wedding Chicks)
4. Sliders and the Basics: Serve up your regular cheeseburger and the essential sauces like ketchup, mayo, and a few different aioli options. (via Celebrations at Home Blog)
5. Fixin’s Station: Let’s be honest; the best part of a burger is piling it high with condiments. Make it easy for your guests to find what they’re looking for with easy-to-read labels and cute containers. (via Catch My Party)
7. Full Table Spread: Did somebody say meat and cheese plate? Place a giant charcuterie board in the middle of your reception table and watch it disappear in no time. (via Apartment 34)
8. Pre-Made Bites: When it comes to charcuterie boards, the more versatility, the better. Stock it up with your favorites and add in some special treats like these mini caprese forks that are easy to grab and go. (via Lillian Hope Designs)
9. Cute Signage: As if cheese won’t already have everyone crowding your food bar, placing a sweet gold sign above your buffet will grab the attention of your guests. (via Fields and Skies / The Wedding Playbook)
10. Rustic Wood-Fired Pizza: If you really want to bring the ‘za, hire a wood fire pizza company to cook on-site. Lay the pies out on a wooden slab and let your friends and fam dig in. (via Brooke Taylor)
11. Pizza Parlor Style: Food bars are 50 percent food and 50 percent presentation. Stagger your setup so that your guests can read the menu and easily see all of their options for a quick grab that will keep the line moving. (via Abi Q Photography / Style Me Pretty)
Follow us on Pinterest for more gorgeous, on-trend wedding ideas.