While we love the summer rays and warmer temps, untamable frizzy locks are not on our wish list during the sunny season. Lucky for you, there’s a super simple anti-frizz hair trick that will keep your tresses perfectly in place. For the ultimate uptown-girl ‘do, create a sleek part and pull back your hair by combing through with a bit of gel. This will lock in your frizz for days when you want to keep things on the tamer side. Want to see how 10 Instababes are strutting this cool new beauty trend? Check them out below.
1. Double Buns: Why wear one ballerina bun when you can wear two? Add a few fresh flowers for a cute festival finish.
2. Minimal Chic: While this blogger’s #ootd is pretty rad on its own, her hair completes the look with an effortless style that transitions perfectly from the boardroom to happy hour.
3. Clean and Simple: Need another reason to pull back your mane this summer season? Copy this ‘do to achieve a polished look for your next brunch date with the girls.
4. Back to Basics: No need to go crazy when your sleek middle part looks stylish AF. Pair with a pink lip and add a few accessories for a glamorous finish.
5. Pony Up: Want the perfect fuss-free hairstyle? Pull your smooth strands into a low pony for a minimal, sleek look. Whether you’re going on a date or attending a 9am meeting, you’ll be looking #flawless.
6. All-Day ‘Do: This style is perfect for all you short-haired babes out there. Create a side part and wear a few cool bobby pins to add some pizzazz to your overall ensemble.
7. Classically Chic: Channel your inner Jackie O by rocking a ballerina-approved low bun. Wear with a classic red lipstick and a kitten heel for good measure.
8. Boss Babe Style: This pull-back style screams #GIRLBOSS. Dress it down by switching out the heels for a pair of flats for that much-needed happy hour.
9. Pigtails: Beat the heat with this girl-next-door ‘do. Tease and twist the ends of your girly pigtails for added texture.
10. Sleek Bun: Flyaways? Not a chance. You can never go wrong with a polished low bun. Pull out some strands to add intrigue to this sleek style.
How will you rock this anti-frizz hairstyle? Follow us on Pinterest for more genius hair hacks and inspo.