27 Ways to Decorate Your Home With Fruit Print
In case you couldn’t tell, we can’t get enough of the fruit print trend. Not only do we think you can’t go wrong with fruit print clothing, but we are also utterly obsessed with fruit print home decor. We’ve even rounded up 27 of our favorite sweet pieces!
1. When Life Gives You Lemons Print ($26): When life gives you lemons, definitely frame them because this is the cutest thing ever.
2. Plum & Bow Fruity Bath Mat ($24): Call off the search. We’ve officially found the coolest bath mats ever. And at only $24, it’s completely acceptable to buy it in both colors.
3. Lemon + Lime Salt and Pepper Shakers ($14): Because plain salt and pepper shakers are far too boring. These lemon and lime shakers are sure to shake up your kitchenware.
4. Measuring Cups ($24): Um, have you ever seen better measuring cups than these? I think not. Plus, this is kind of a 4-in-1 product. Four fruits for the price of one!
5. Pineapples Tea Towel ($25): It’s no secret that pineapples are the frontrunner of this trend, so we find it completely necessary to cover everything in them, including this tea towel.
6. Plum & Bow Apple Hook ($8): Hang all of your fruit printed clothing on this green apple hook.
7. Urban Outfitters Pineapple Candle ($20): Just saying, this candle comes in B+C colors. Isn’t that reason enough to own it in all three colors?
8. Anthropologie Tiered Fruits Sculpture ($298): Fruit is a classic summer centerpiece. Who says it has to be real?
10. Anthropologie Pineapple Print Pillow ($168): Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Oh wait, sorry ;)
11. Homefires Pink Pineapple Rug ($39): Spice up your front porch with a pineapple welcome mat.
12. Zazzle Orange Fruit Clock ($29): Orange you glad we shared this clock?
13. Plum & Bow Banana Hook ($8): Hook ‘em
horns bananas. Add this to your collection along with the apple hook!
14. Lime Pillow ($35): This lime pillow is the perfect way to spice (or sour!) up your sofa.
15. Blue House Dish Towel ($18): This vibrant dish towel is kind of cray, but we think it would be a great addition to any trendy kitchen.
16. Zazzle Kiwi Fruit Pillow ($29): If you already plan on buying the lime and pineapple pillows, you might as well add kiwi to the pillow salad!
17. Grocery List Notepad ($11): Cutest. Grocery List. Ever.
18. La Piña Print ($28): This simple little pineapple print is ready to spruce up your kitchen or add a note of tropical hospitality to your foyer.
19. Plum & Bow Ceramic Fruit Box ($14): Store your jewelry in this adorable ceramic lemon box.
20. Plum & Bow Juicy Pillow ($29): Bring a little sunshine into your home with this pillow.
21. Pineapple Ice Trays ($14): Pineapples are the new cubes. Kind of like how orange is the new black ;)
22. Pineapples Pillow Cover ($35): Are you tired of the pineapples yet? We aren’t. This one takes an orange spin on the trend.
23. Sliced Fruits Table Runner ($48): This table runner will give your tabletop the citrus pop you’ve been looking for.
24. Plum & Bow Ceramic Fruit Box ($14): Store all of your dainty fruit necklaces in this strawberry ceramic box.
25. Fruit Wedge Tumbler ($10): Keep it classic with these simple glasses. They would be great at any BBQ.
26. Watermelon Dessert Plate ($14): This is the summer dessert plate you’ve been waiting for. Seriously, who wouldn’t want to munch off of this plate?!
27. Limes Patterned Wall Clock ($45): Just in case you didn’t get enough lime with the pillow, here’s the matching clock.
Are you totally on board with the fruit print trend? Let us know your favorite piece in the comments below.
Your relationship with your finances is one of the most important relationships you'll ever have, and you can't avoid it. That said, for many of us, the pandemic only added to our financial stress. If you find yourself feeling frazzled, just remember that financial insecurity isn't a net-worth issue — it's a mindset issue. And, we happen to have plenty of advice on how to turn your money mindset around so you can take charge of your funds once and for all.
To start, feeling secure begins with a strong foundation, and there's no better time than now to get started stacking the bricks. It's easy to get swept up in the January "new year, new me" mentality, but really? Any time is the right time to get yourself in order. You don't need to wait for a new year, a new moon, the right moment, or a sign from above. You don't even have to start on the first day of the month — you just need to start.
Introducing NerdWallet: A Safe and Reliable Money App
To help with that, we've put together a list of the just-right-for-you ways that NerdWallet can help you monitor your financial outlook. Haven't heard of them yet? NerdWallet is a personal finance company that helps consumers make smarter financial decisions. Their website and app let you compare different financial products, find articles and tools to make financial decisions with confidence, and keep tabs on your finances (hey there, credit score, I see you!) all in one place. Plus, NerdWallet has over 75,000 glowing reviews in the App Store (and a 4.8 star rating) if you want to read up on any more testimonials.
Tim Chen, NerdWallet's CEO and co-founder, started this financial journey in 2009 after his sister needed help finding a credit card. Even with an economics degree and a Wall Street background, it took awhile for Tim to find the right recommendation (so don't feel too bad when it takes you a while, too). Their mission is to bring clarity to all of life's financial decisions.
So it's safe to say that NerdWallet is a pretty good sherpa for your journey, too.
Get the most from your money
Did you know that the money you park in a savings account can lose value? Harsh, but true. If your money isn't earning interest that's on pace with inflation it will actually be worth less to you in the future. And if the bank charges fees? Forget about it. Make sure you're earning the interest you deserve and come out on top. NerdWallet has researched dozens of financial institutions to help consumers find the best options. The hard work has already been done for you, so you can just select the account that works best for you and your nest egg.
Keep an eye on everything, securely
Once everything is set up, tracking and managing your finances is what will keep the money machine running smoothly. You can create an account either through the site or the app and link your bank accounts, then keep tabs on all your finances in one place. Get a clear picture of your saving and spending, get insights into how to master your money, and even build your credit score all in one place.
Get extra credit points
Do you have the best credit card for your lifestyle? Some cards give cash back on every purchase, ones with travel perks, and ones that charge way less interest than you're paying now. NerdWallet takes the guesswork out of choosing the right credit card with simple side-by-side comparisons of different credit cards so that you feel confident choosing the right one. Whatever you want to do, NerdWallet can help you find the best credit card to get it done.
Know your options for settling down
Mortgage rates are pretty low and it looks like they're going to stay that way for awhile, so buying a home might be the move sooner than you think. But there's so much more to a mortgage than just the interest rate! To help you choose a mortgage lender, NerdWallet has in-depth reviews on multiple lenders in a mixture of categories so you get the home loan with the mortgage rate, term, and fees that's right for you.
Settle an old score
NerdWallet helps you monitor your credit score for free and helps you see how little things (like raising the limit on your credit card or paying your bills on time) can increase your score. NerdWallet partners with TransUnion® to provide your VantageScore® 3.0, based on information in your TransUnion® credit report. Your score and credit report information are updated weekly. But that's not even close to all:
- They provide you with tips from experts on how you could build or optimize your credit score
- You'll get a detailed look at your credit score and all the factors that go into it—your payment history, credit utilization, the age and type of accounts, balances, and any recent inquiries
- The credit simulator tool gives you an idea of how your credit score would change if you applied for a new credit card, closed your oldest credit card, or got a new auto loan
- You also get free, unlimited access to your credit report
When it comes to managing your money, safe and reliable is where it's at. Establishing a healthy relationship with your finances begins when you take control and practice habits that build wealth. Signing up just takes a few minutes. Set your intentions to build a solid financial foundation, it will only strengthen your relationship with your finances. And don't be afraid to get a little nerdy while you're at it.