Prepare yourselves because this recipe will Blow. Your. Mind. It’s a three-ingredient recipe for bread that harbors a secret addition — ice cream. Yup, ICE CREAM! We don’t know what it is, but when you mix together ice cream and flour, bread magically appears to make (you guessed it) ice cream bread. To celebrate seasonal winter flavors, we created this gingerbread with just three ingredients. Warning: You just might become addicted to making this.
1. Preheat the oven to 355 degrees Fahrenheit. Using a rolling pin, crumble the cookie.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the flour and cookie crumbles.
3. Add in the ice cream and blend together as well as you can. It might be a little crumbly but that’s okay.
4. Grease a loaf pan or use parchment paper to line it. Pour the batter in.
4. Bake in the oven for 40 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out dry.
The dough should resemble a nice thick texture.
There’s a nice crumble on top as well
Serve it with some ice cream on top — you can never have enough ice cream, right?
Share pictures of the ice cream bread you make on Instagram using the hashtag #britstagram.