Google’s New Travel App + 4 More Apps to Celebrate Fall
The leaves are starting to change colors, we’re starting to wear jackets outside and the App Store is starting to load up with new services to get you through the changing of the seasons. This week, in honor of fall, we’ve got the five best apps to help you transition into autumn. From a travel app to your own personal financial adviser, these five apps will help these next few months seem a little less cold.
1. Google Trips: When you’re planning a trip, you’re likely flipping back and forth between several apps to get all your reservations, recommendations and plans in order. Google’s brand new app keeps it all in one place and will even give you personalized recommendations for what to do, based on the current weather. Now all you have to do is book your ticket out.
2. NerdWallet: We’ve all got questions about our finances. Finally, there’s an app that gives us straightforward answers. With NerdWallet, you can ask real finance people your real questions about credit cards, loans and savings. Your bank account will thank you for this one.
DL It: Free on iOS
3. Momento: Life is more fun with GIFs. This handy app will take your favorite memories from your camera roll and turn them into GIFs, ready to be sent off to family and friends. Get ready for everybody to be impressed with your new iMessage skills.
DL It: $1.99 on iOS
4. Google Allo: This controversial app caused quite a stir this week. Edward Snowden criticized it for its lack of secure encryption, but if you’re looking for a fun new way to send memos to your contacts, you can play around with this one.
5. Kaomotion: For when an emoji just won’t do, you can now send your friends a dancing Japanese emoji. According to developers, this one’s only going to be free for a few more days, so jump on that DL now.
DL It: Free on iOS
Which app was your favorite this week? Let us know @BritandCo!