If you’re graduating this spring, first of all: Congratulations. You did it! And while you’ll undoubtedly have “memories to last a lifetime” and all that jazz, you might want a little bauble to commemorate the occasion, as well (who wouldn’t?). You worked hard and deserve it! And one day when you’ve gone out and conquered the world, you may not remember the name of that girl who sat next to you in economics class, but you will have a treasured piece of jewelry that reminds you of just how far you’ve come. Below, eight super chic jewels that are totally grad-gift worthy.
1. A signet ring is a true classic, and perfect for ring-party mixing with more delicate pieces. This Jaquie Aiche Diamond & Yellow-Gold Ring ($467) is a sleek and updated version of the traditional style — and the ideal substitute if you didn’t get a class ring.
2. Every woman should have a showstopping pair of earrings to instantly elevate any outfit. Alexis Bittar’s designs are known for exactly that: Just peep these Crystal Accented Petal Drop Post Earrings ($245).
3. Get out there and show the world the star that you are! Need a reminder? This Marc Jacobs Twinkle Star Choker Necklace ($195) will do quite nicely.
4. Modern, minimal with just a touch of girly: Yep, this Chloe Gold Darcey Bar Bracelet ($480) is your new grown-up jewelry go-to.
5. Classic studs are a must-have, for sure. These David Yurman Small Pearl Earrings With Diamonds ($350) are ideal for the slew of interviews you have coming up. And for going out, try pairing/mismatching one of these beauties with a statement drop earring.
6. Get all the good luck (and style) you can with this Rosena Sammi Evil Eye Necklace ($300). Swoon.
7. Reach for a little bit of sparkle that works for every day. This Monica Vinader Riva Rose Gold Vermeil Diamond Ring ($250) is delicate and edgy at the same time — just like you.
8. Who cares if your phone tells time? Does it double as a statement accessory like this Gucci Web Plexiglas Watch ($395)? We didn’t think so.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.