13 Graduation Jewelry Gifts That You’ll Treasure More Than Your Degree
If you’re graduating this spring, first of all: Congratulations; you did it! And while you’ll undoubtedly have “memories to last a lifetime” and all that jazz, you might want a little bauble to commemorate the occasion (who wouldn’t?). While you may not remember the name of that girl who sat next to you in economics class after you’ve conquered the world, you will have a treasured piece of jewelry that reminds you of just how far you’ve come. Below, 13 covetable jewels that are totally grad-gift worthy.
1. Marc Jacobs Twinkle Star Choker Necklace ($195): Get out there and show the world the star that you are! Need a reminder? This stunner will do quite nicely.
2. David Yurman Small Pearl Earrings With Diamonds ($350): Classic studs are a must-have, for sure. These baubles are ideal for the slew of interviews you have coming up. And for going out, try pairing/mismatching one of these beauties with a statement drop earring.
3. Rosena Sammi Evil Eye Necklace ($300): Get all the good luck (and style) you can with this beaded number that will come in handy for your new nine-to-five and after hours.
5. Skagen Hald Slim Rose-Tone Silk-Mesh Watch ($175): There’s nothing like a classic timepiece to show the world you’re ready to take on whatever comes your way. Plus, it’s just way more elegant than an iPhone.
6. Blue Nile Canadian Diamond Stud Earrings ($460): Speaking of classics, every woman should own a timeless pair of diamond studs.
7. Alighieri Summer Night Gold-Plated Necklace ($270): This brand’s pieces are all handmade in England and inspired by Dante Alighieri’s Divine Comedy. Cerebral, special, and a guaranteed conversation piece? Sign us up.
8. Jennifer Fisher Baby Lilly Gold-Plated Hoop Earrings ($350): Jennifer Fisher’s earrings are a celebrity style staple — Jennifer Lopez, Rihanna, and Kristen Bell have been spotted in her hoops. Needless to say, you’ll be in good company with these gold stunners.
9. Ippolita Rose Bangle ($495): Baubles from this designer can climb well into the four-digit price range. The Rose collection, however, offers more affordable options made of sterling silver plated with 24K gold and 18K rose gold, so you can score the same stunning aesthetic.
10. Jennifer Zeuner Jewelry Mini Elephant Stud Earrings ($110): Trunks up! Elephants are a symbol of good luck, so why not grab some extra good juju with these adorable earrings?
11. TWELVEoTWO Willow Ring ($91): Elegant and edgy at the same time, this ring makes a statement on its own or paired with other stackable styles.
12. Sophie Ratner Pave Star Point Studs ($250): Sophie Ratner’s jewelry is handmade in New York and designed around the concept that fine jewelry is meant to be worn every day. Made of 14k gold and pave-set white diamonds, this dainty pair is a stylish alternative to classic diamond studs.
13. WKNDLA Wavy Cuff Bracelet ($68): Add a subtle pop of color to any outfit with a sculptural cuff, handmade in Los Angeles. Bonus: According to the brand, “a portion of all sales are donated to causes that help create a sustainable future.”
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.