Halloween Christmas Trees Are the Instagram Trend You Never Knew You Needed
Halloween is just around the corner, but if your abode is feeling a little less than festive despite these awesome Halloween wreath ideas and porch decor gems, don’t fret: You’ve still got time to get in on the latest Halloween trend sweeping the interwebs: the Halloween Christmas tree.
Like a Christmas tree only oranger, Instagram is blowing up with both indoor and outdoor pumpkin and Jack-and-Sally themed delights (the above creation, for instance, comes courtesy of @r_e_m_h). While some have taken to putting up their spooky trim on actual Christmas day, showcasing their love of all things horror year round, others are getting in on the fun ahead of season, getting tree-ready by October’s end. Check out a few of the best variations on this lovable trend below.
1. Pumpkin Whirl: @mandajoon sums it up best when she says, “Yes, Halloween Christmas tree, you are the best thing ever.”
2. A Spin on Tradition: For @mekachu300, it’s all in the details: Her spider web additions add just the right touch of “spook.”
3. Classic Colors: Making solid use of the traditional black and orange color scheme, @mscreepyx (the name isn’t lost on us), found a black TREE to be her base, stringing its boughs with candy-corn-orange garland with an added pop of ornamental green.
4. On Fire: @ashnblue, by contrast, let her illuminating lights lend the color with their eerie glow. Oooh. Aaahh
5. Halloween Chic: We’ll just go ahead and leave this masterpiece here.
Which Halloween Christmas tree is your favorite? Cast your vote over @BritandCo.