Here Are the Must-Have Pieces from Zara’s New Capsule Collection
While we’ve already begun our DIY gift list and holiday decor prep, as well as started gathering our fashion picks to snag during the holiday season, now it looks like we might have a few more items to add to the list. That’s because Zara has just launched their new capsule collection and, oh yeah, it’s snazzy. Though we wish we could have ‘em all, here are the must-have pieces.
The new Zara Woman Studio Capsule collection | Edit 2 (available both in-store and online) is all about dark shades and fierce designs that are perfect for the cooler season. They may not be the cheapest items in your wardrobe, but they very well may be the most stylish.
1. Pinstripe Studio Coat ($250): Though it’s styled here without anything else, we recommend wearing it with some tailored pants and perhaps some loafer shoes for a classic office look.
2. Short Leather Studio Jumpsuit ($320): This look is a bit edgy, and can be layered with any number of pieces and dressed down or up. Wear it with sneakers or pumps, and pile on the accessories.
3. Studio Leather Lace-Up Ankle Boots ($180): Rock ’em with a mini velvet dress to your holiday parties.
4. Leather Studio Skirt ($150): We’d style this exactly as pictured. It’s a fantastic skirt, and can also be softened up with a pink sweater, if you want to round out your edges.
5. Long Leather Studio Jumpsuit ($400): This is the baddest of all the jumpsuits, and that’s why it’s a must-have. Wear it with classic Docs and a red lip to show ’em who’s boss.
What is your fave Zara piece? Tweet us @BritandCo!
(h/t Who What Wear)