If you’re tossing and turning all night, can’t get to sleep, or waking up with inexplicable pains, it might be time for a new mattress. Luckily, in this modern age, you don’t have to drag yourself to home store after home store, rolling around on display beds to find one anymore. Now, you can simply click onto Amazon to find lots of great mattresses, and plenty of people have given helpful reviews to help you choose the right one you’re looking for. Plus, you can get even better deals and great shipping if you’re a Prime member. Check out some of the most popular mattresses Amazon customers are buying right now.
1. Zinus Memory Foam 12 Inch Green Tea Mattress ($229, for a Queen): Don’t be fooled by this mattresses bottom basement price — its 4.5-star rating (with over 13,000 reviews) should speak for itself. This highly customized “bed in a box” design (meaning it comes rolled up and expands when you unpack it, just like a Casper mattress), comes in six-inch, eight-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch thicknesses. The contouring Green Tea memory foam layer allows it to hug your body as you sleep, and the underlying layers allow for airflow and support so you don’t sink in.
2. Eight Smart Mattress ($1,380, for a Queen): This 10-inch foam mattress offers contoured support for your body whether you sleep on your back, side or front. There are four layers of high density foam to keep you comfy and one extra layer of reactive foam to track your sleep patterns, control the warmth of your bed, connect to your smart home product or even set an alarm in the morning. “It is certainly the best bed I have ever owned, without question. It is comfortable in any position you sleep in and even comfortable when sitting on the edge,” said one Amazon customer.
3. Perfect Cloud Elegance Gel-Pro 12 Inch Memory Foam Mattress ($600, for a Queen): This luxurious 12-inch mattress is an Amazon exclusive, made with a two-inch layer of gel memory foam for people who have found spring mattresses to be too uncomfortable and regular foam mattresses to be too hot. Plus, another 7.5 inches of thick, high-density support foam will make you feel weightless as you sleep. It’s also certified for 10 years.
4. Sweetnight 10-Inch Cool Gel Memory Foam Mattress ($438, for a Queen): For many people out there, it doesn’t get better than gel. This cooler sibling of normal memory foam allows more airflow and a cooler, better night’s sleep with plenty of support. Plus, this mattress is firmer in the middle, so there’s no sinking into your worst pressure points. And for those who toss and turn in the night, it won’t transfer motion and wake up your partner. It comes CertiPUR-US certified for durability, performance, and content with a 10-year limited warranty.
5. LUCID 10 Inch Queen Hybrid Mattress ($330, for a Queen): This unique mattress is infused with bamboo charcoal to control odor and aloe vera to promote freshness and boost your sleeping environment. It’s also made with a combination of memory foam, transition foam, and coils for soft comfort as well as support for a good night’s sleep. The bed’s materials keep it temperature neutral as well, so you won’t feel too hot or too cold during the night. One Amazon customer bought this mattress to improve their neck problems and said, “having been using it for a week now I can say that I am getting better results with this hybrid mattress than a straight gel foam mattress or the coil mattress.”
6. Pure Green Natural Latex Mattress ($1,099, for a Queen): People who prefer a medium-firm mattress should definitely look into this eco-friendly and allergy-friendly option that’s made from 100 percent natural latex and a quilted cover of 100 percent cotton. Amazon customers have commented on its “cushy” texture, and it’s a great mattress for back sleepers.
7. Best Price Mattress 8-Inch Air Flow Memory Foam Mattress ($209, for a Queen): Not all the best mattresses have to be super thick to be super comfortable. This simply made and affordable mattress is made with two inches of body-conforming memory foam, two inches of air-flow comfort foam, and four inches of high-density support foam. One customer said it was “the most comfortable mattress I have ever owned!”
8. Perfect Cloud Lavender Bliss 10-Inch Memory Foam Mattress ($530, for a Queen): Take the sleep-inducing power of a soothing lavender room spray and infuse it into a comfy bed. This lavender oil infused foam mattress claims it will help you fall asleep faster. Plus, it has all the comfortable layers you need, including a layer of cooling gel-infused foam for airflow. You lay on it, get comfortable, and you don’t want to move… also, the lavender is a pleasant smell and “makes the sleeping experience all the better,” said one customer.
9. Tuft and Needle Mattress with T&N Adaptive Foam ($575, for a Queen): With over 10,000 reviews, the Tuft and Needle mattress is clearly a popular pick on Amazon. The company only makes one mattress model, so you know they’ve perfected it. The mattress has three inches of adaptive foam to relieve pressure and seven inches of supporting foam to keep your spine aligned. It’s also gel and graphite infused to keep you cool when you sleep, and it comes with a 100-night sleep trial and a 10-year warranty. One review called it “nothing short of amazing.”
Got a good mattress pick? Share it with us @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.