16 Indoor Swings That Bring Out Your Inner Kid
You may think it sounds a little childish or a little dangerous to have a swing inside, but it can actually be a stylish and even romantic way to add some extra seating or just some extra character to your place. We promise it’ll be your favorite feature in the house. Seriously, who wouldn’t want to play on one of these chic swings? An indoor swing is surprisingly versatile and can look sleek and industrial, or can go full-on bohemian romance. If you’re lucky enough to have high ceilings and a little extra floor space, check out our 16 favorite indoor swings and get inspired to have a little fun!
1. The Svvving ($860): Coming in at the most expensive and most luxurious swing is the Svvving, which comes in fine leather and a variety of colors.
2. Playground Swings ($20): IKEA knows how to make a living room that feels just like a playroom with safety mats and fun swing sets that they can hang all over.
6. Manu Nest Hanging Chair (price upon request): Proof that you don’t need super-high ceiling beams to have a hanging seat, this sleek seat only weighs 30 pounds but can hold up to 400 pounds.
8. Beaded Swing: Designed to look just like an oversized beaded necklace, this swing is definitely a conversation piece as well as a fun and functional piece of furniture. It comes in two colors — gray felt and beechwood. (via Designer Pad)
9. The Hooks Swing ($130): This child-friendly swing can be installed quickly and easily without making a permanent changes to a structure, and the neon ropes add a fun pop of color to the room.
16. Swing Lounge: This impeccable loft features the coziest indoor swing on the list. Talk about a perfect place to settle in and have a therapeutic moment with your favorite book. (via One Kin Design)
Would you put an indoor swing in your home? Talk to us in the comments below!