30 Instagram Food Artists You Need to Follow
Art has many mediums, the tastiest being food of course. Thanks to Instagram we can now salivate over more than just beautifully propped shots of food. Inspire yourself (and crave a few) of these culinary masterpieces. Warning, don’t do it on an empty stomach.
2. @darynakossar: The variety of sweets (our weakness) used in these creations puts us into a sugar coma. The visual artist makes something tasty everyday, but we can’t stop fawning over this chocolate syrup-roasted marshmallow sheep (it’s kind of making us BAHHH-shful).
3. @talkingfood: Always wanted your food to have a personality? Now it does with this sasstastic account. We need all of these so-funny-it-hurts quotes blown up to poster-size and framed in our kitchen STAT.
8. @julieskitchen: Veggie collages, is there really anything else needed in this life (okay, there’s probably a few more things we’d need…). Regardless, find all the collages here #JuliesKitchenFoodCollage.
10. @imlauramiller: We thought we’d seen it all when Lady Gaga wore her meat dress, but Laura Miller is keeping the edible fashion game alive.
12. @t_rez: Cinderella’s Castle never looked better in this maker’s ingredient-filled shots. P.S. Come for the food art, stay for the paper crafts (trust us, you’ll be scrolling through this one for a while).
14. @lopurnell: If a tree falls on a plate is this what it always looks like? We sure hope so because the plated beauties found on this account are stomach-filling.
22. @spielkkind: Watermelon monsters, who knew there was such a thing. There’s even more mixed medium masterpieces where this one came from if you’re curious. We just hope there isn’t an apple zombie lurking in a fruit bowl…
24. @howaboutcookie: “Stop playing with your food!”, says Mom as she creates masterpieces from it. Catch her snatching (and maybe snacking) more of her kid’s food to craft with on her page.
25. @febriunggy: A plated lady is a classy (and tasty?) lady. At least that’s what we’re guessing this artist’s statement is.
28. @idafrosk: Coffee may gives us a boost in the morning, but so would a new creation every day. Where can we get this culinary-maker Mom?
Wow, that was quite a culinary experience. We warned you not to indulge in the list on an empty-stomach. Kind of feels like we just spent several hours at an all-you-can-eat buffet, no?
Admit it, how many food artists did you just follow? Let us know in the comments below.