13 Unique Ways to Decorate With Lanterns at Your Fall Wedding
Whether you’re planning a wedding that’s rustic, glam or something in between, lanterns are a versatile alternative to traditional chandeliers, floral centerpieces and even aisle decor. And they fit right in with a fall wedding. Here, we’ve rounded up 13 fabulous ways to decorate with lanterns at your wedding for a warm, welcoming look every last guest will love.
3. Antique Fireplace: While the antique fireplace and arched flower arrangement are already pretty enough on their own, vintage lanterns help give this ceremony backdrop added rustic charm. (via One Fab Day)
4. Cocktail Lighting: Whether you hang them from branches or display them on ledges, lanterns beautifully set the stage for lots of mixing and mingling. (via Elizabeth Anne Designs + Colin Cowie Weddings)
5. Moroccan-Inspired Decor: Guests will feel as if they’ve traveled straight to Casablanca when you decorate your reception space with vibrant draping and Moroccan-inspired lanterns. (via Stupa Caspea)
6. Non-Traditional Bouquets: Flower-filled lanterns make totally gorgeous, totally unconventional bouquets for you, your maids and even your flower girls. Display them on tables after the ceremony to get the most mileage out of your floral budget. (via Bridal Guide)
12. Unconventional Centerpieces: Pair lanterns with flowers, as seen here, or go for a simpler, more minimalist look. Either way, they’re sure to deliver a soft glow and plenty of charm. (via Rustic Wedding Chic + Loverly)
Will you be decorating with lanterns? Share your wedding plans with us below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)