Alright, it’s true: Everyone’s eyes will be on you, but there’s another lady on the scene who just might steal the hearts of guests before you’ve even made your grand appearance. We’re talking about your flower girl. Already found the perfect dress for your big day’s littlest star? Complete her look with one or more of these 16 unique accessories guaranteed to make an adorable impression.
2. Here Comes the Bride/Just Married Banner ($48): Not into traditional petal tossing? No one will miss it when she announces your grand arrival (and exit!) in style with a too-sweet cotton-linen two-sided banner.
5. Laser Cut Pinwheels ($28): Quirky yet understated, these pretty pinwheels bring an unexpected twist to your processional… and did we mention they’re laser cut?
6. Flower Dog Wreath: Who ever said your flower girl has to be human?! Make woman’s best friend a part of your day by letting her loose in a custom crown or necklace that’s truly one of a kind. (via Weddbook and The Merriment Blog)
8. Crinkle Fans ($12-20): With a variety of motifs to choose from, including sky and sea, flora, gold-gild and blooming ombre, it’s fun finding the set that best suits your theme.
9. Paper Hand Fans ($38): When it’s solids, not patterns, you’re after, these colorful creations offer the perfect alternative. Send her down the aisle carrying any one of 10 shades, including bold black or of-the-moment mint. Extras can be used as favors, escort cards and décor.
13. Ribbon Wand: One sweet flower girl plus a colorful ribbon wand equals unforgettable cuteness. Check out this helpful Hey Gorgeous Events tutorial for instructions on how to DIY your own. (via Ruffled)
14. Oversized Flower: While bouquets are tailor-made for soaking up the limelight, we think this oversized bloom looks incredible all by itself. Want to DIY your own paper version of a gigantic flower? Draw inspiration from tutorials by Spoonful and Carte Fini. (via Want That Wedding)
15. Butterfly Hairpiece: A multicolored butterfly hairpiece, or even several combined, adds the ultimate finishing touch to an already amazing flower girl ensemble. We heart this one, available for $45 on Etsy. (via Vika Pobeda)
16. Pixel Sign: Taking a page from our very own Brit Morin’s wedding playbook, we just can’t help falling in love with this tech-inspired throwback that calls up childhood memories of Mario and Princess Peach. Whether you choose to DIY or work with a designer, an original element like this one brings plenty of personalized flair to your day. (via Brit. + Co.)
How will you up the cuteness factor for your flower girl? Let us know in the comments below!