19 Social Media Studs You Should Be Following
Your social feeds are probably full of college friends, coworkers and your favorite celebs, but there’s a whole other realm of peeps who you should be following: social bros. Whether they’re going on crazy adventures, dressing to the nines or pulling out-of-this-world pranks, these dudes have got their Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter and blog game down. Scroll on to find 19 Internet celebs you should follow… as soon as you’re finished reading, of course.
1. Louis Cole: Channel your inner spontaneous side and check out Louis Cole, who travels around the world searching for awesome adventures, like that time he went skydiving over an ocean. (@funforlouis)
6. Jun Kuwabara: Ready for another adventurous dude who chronicles his life via Instagram? Jun Kuwabara wants to cut 1,000 people’s hair and travel the world at the same time. Oh, and don’t think he’s cutting hair in a salon. (via @juuuuuuuun)
10. Mike Madrid and Gabriel García: Check out Mike Madrid and Gabriel García, the men behind Cup of Couple, for fashion photography that you won’t be able to resist sharing on your social media accounts. (via @cupofcouple)
11. Lougè Delcy: A style blog that’s literary and full of gorgeous photography? Yep, Lougé Delcy’s blog, Dapper Lou, is completely mesmerizing, and his Instagram account is no different. (via @dapperlou)
12. Kirk and Nate Mueller: You can find this twin duo all across social, but we think you should check out their Insta first. The Brothers Mueller are designers with an online presence that you won’t be able to get enough of. (via @brothersmueller)
13. Mike Platco: Snapchat is becoming more and more popular by the second, and Mike Platco is using it to his advantage. Follow this guy for the best doodles that Snapchat has ever seen, even if it’s just for 10 seconds. (via Snapchat Mplatco)
14. Casey Neistat: This YouTuber-turned-Snapchatter creates funny Snap Stories that make ordinary experiences totally entertaining, like getting a haircut in San Francisco. (via Snapchat CASEYNEISTAT)
15. Joe Sugg: This hilarious YouTuber is a must-follow if you’re looking for a good laugh. The video above shows Joe pranking his roomie by filling his bedroom with balloons. Looks like he won’t be getting a Best Roomie Award anytime soon. (via ThatcherJoe)
Who is your favorite guy to follow across social? Share your faves in the comments below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)