Metallic Hair Jewelry Is the Glamorous New Trend We’re Obsessed With
Sorry, bangles and sculptural earrings, the latest jewelry fad is a beauty trend that’s one for the books — and for your strands. With slinky, sparkly chains and structured designs, hair jewelry has been making a statement on tresses on the streets and the catwalk. Want to upgrade your bad-haired days with a little bit of bling? Look no further than these hair trinkets below.
1. Braided Jewels: How does one bring a braid to the next level when you have to run out the door? Why, add some slinky jewels to the mix, of course.
2. Three-Tier Magic: This three-barrette hairdo is meant for a fancy night out. Boost volume by teasing the roots for an extra bump.
3. Braided Beauty: If you can’t pick one gem, rock all twenty. These jewels will make any second-day hair look chic AF.
4. Gold Wire: When your hair has seen better days, it’s best to wrap it up in a bun. Take it up a notch by using flexible gold wire for an effortless way to take your hair from day to night.
5. Long and Strong: Wrap your tresses in this gorgeous chain design for a nighttime hairstyle that’s easy to strut.
6. Rings a Ding Ding: Turn an everyday hairdo into a one-of-a-kind masterpiece with these barrettes. Keep your ‘do undone with a slight tug on each plait for haute lazy-girl vibes.
7. Twisted Updo: Whether you’re going for a badass #girlboss look or a preppy femme fatale style, this twisted-jeweled updo will look great for every ensemble. Complement it with a pop of red on the lips and you’re ready to conquer the world one meeting at a time.
Love this new jewelry trend? Let us know your favorites @BritandCo!