Morning Buzz! Big Bang Theory’s Jim Parsons Is a Newlywed + More
A Big Bang of a wedding and baby news for Kevin Hart lead this morning’s top news stories. Check those and more out below in Monday’s Morning Buzz!
1. Cuuuute! Jim Parsons and his bf of 14 years, Todd Spiewak, tied the knot at New York’s Rainbow Room on Saturday according to People, and just moments ago, Parsons shared the first snap of the nuptials. The two look so smitten and handsome in matching tuxes, and we can’t wait to see more pics from this party. Congrats!
2. Kevin Hart and wife Eniko Parrish make a Mother’s Day announcement that they’re expecting their first baby together! The total #couplegoals pair revealed in an Instagram gallery that they’ll have a new baby boy together by Mother’s Day next year, and Parrish has the baby bump to prove it! Hart has two children with his ex-wife, but this is the first for the couple together. Congrats to the growing family!
3. A family was kicked off of a flight because of birthday cake. A New Jersey family says they brought a birthday cake onto their Jetblue flight to Las Vegas, but it was deemed a security risk and were made to leave the plane and have their tickets refunded. In a statement to ABC 7, however, JetBlue said, “[The customer] refused multiple requests from the crew to remove items…became agitated, cursed and yelled at the crew, and made false accusations about a crew member’s fitness to fly” (The passenger had suggested the crew member had been drinking).We all just need to drive everywhere forever now, okay? (Photo by Scott Olson/Getty)
4. Kylie Jenner’s new BF Travis Scott has been arrested. Scott ended a Rogers, Arkansas concert with some troubles this weekend after being arrested for inciting a riot. According to TMZ, Travis encouraged people to “rush the stage,” which Scott says there was room for, and that several people were injured in the process. He was released without bail on the same night. (h/t TMZ, photo Bob Levey/Getty)
5. Drake crashed his cousin’s prom and we’re super jealous. Drake made the trip to Memphis, outfitted his cousin and her date in matching outfits and even got them a white Rolls Royce for their high school prom. Plus, having Drake show up on your arm is a pretty good party trick. Best. Cousin. Ever.
6. Quote of the day: “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.” This classic Amelia Earhart quote serves as some perfect #MondayMotivation.
What’s motivating you this week? Let us know @BritandCo!
(Featured photo via Jonathan Leibson/Getty)