Chrissy Teigen keeps clapping back and a Big Mac ATM will give you free lunch in this morning’s top news stories. Check those and more out below.
1. It’s a boy for Chrissy Teigen and John Legend! Or, at least, it will be, when they decide to go ahead with their next round of IVF. Chrissy and John weathered criticism in the past for choosing to use their female embryo when trying for their daughter Luna, and now Chrissy finds herself shouting down haters again, clarifying that a male is actually their only option, as it’s the embryo they have left. As for us, we’re just already looking forward to these adorable brother-sister Snapchat moments!
2. Donald Trump has fired the acting Attorney General who rejected his immigrant travel ban.A lot has happened since President Trump’s travel ban went into place over the weekend. Just yesterday, acting US Attorney General Sally Yates released a statement saying the Department of Justice would not uphold the ban because she was “not convinced” that the executive order was “lawful,” and shortly after, she was fired. President Trump said in a statement that Yates was “an Obama Administration appointee who is weak on borders and very weak on illegal immigration,” and that she had “betrayed the Department of Justice.” (Photo via Pete Marovich/Getty)
3. This mini-Harry Potter reunion had fans AND JK Rowling freaking out. On Monday night, some of the characters from the Harry Potter films took in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at the Universal Orlando Resort together, having a mini reunion that JK Rowling celebrated with a heart and lightning bolt emoji, because duh. “Huge love and thanks to all the Potterites who made it a glorious weekend,” Jason Isaacs wrote. “You’re all brilliant – even the tragically unSlytherin. X”
4. EEEE, the final, full Beauty and the Beast trailer is here! Not ONLY do we get to see more of your favorite characters and that iconic yellow dress, but we get to hear Ariana Grande and John Legend’s amazing rendition of the classic “Tale As Old As Time.” Bawling.
5. McDonald’s Big Mac vending machine is HAPPENING. Today at Boston’s Kenmore Square McD’s from 11-2, there will be a Big Mac ATM giving out FREE BURGS while they last. If you’re in Boston for this, we’re so jealous.
6. Quote of the day: “My next album is going to be my other baby. So we’ve got two babies on the way!” Ciara raised some fans’ eyebrows on Facebook talking about her other bun in the oven, referring to her new album in the works. LOL! Either way, we can’t wait.
Would you eat a Big Mac out of a vending machine? Let us know over @BritandCo!
(Featured photo via Phillip Faraone/Getty)