A chilling look into the aftermath of Kim’s robbery leads this morning’s top news stories. Check that and more out below.
1. It’s fairly safe to say that Kim Kardashian West has more or less returned to life as usual following her traumatic robbery in Paris last fall. The suspects have been arrested and even confessed to French authorities, so it’s really, really over. The new crime scene photos that have just been released by France’s TF1, however, offer a sense of just how terrifying the whole ordeal really was. The pics show her Hôtel de Pourtalès room, the gag used on Kim during the robbery, and the tape used on her arms and legs. There are also creepy surveillance pics of the alleged robbers. Kim has reportedly decided not to return to Paris for fashion week this month.
2. Meanwhile, Kim continues to take care of herself with this latest cosmetic fix to her body she’s always wanted done. Kim is never shy about documenting all the ways she keeps up with her beauty routine and maintains her physique, from her grueling workouts to her glam squad to even, yes, cosmetic surgery. In a recent Snapchat, she reveals that she’s just had her stretch marks removed, saying that she’s so excited she finally did it. “I’ve been so scared to do it, thinking it hurts so badly, and it didn’t hurt that badly. So I’m so grateful, and I’m so excited,” she said. Of course, stretch marks are so beyond normal and common (some even love them!), and no woman (a mother of two no less!) should feel pressured to have them removed, but if it’s what makes her happiest, you do you, Kim!
3. Chelsea Clinton brought her two-year-old daughter to her first protest this weekend. The “Today, I Am a Muslim Too” rally took place in NYC’s Times Square on Sunday in support of the Muslim community following President Trump’s travel ban. Chelsea Clinton, who also took a jab at Trump on Twitter, was one of many in attendance, and she even brought little two-year-old Charlotte along, surely the first of many for the littlest Clinton.
4. The first item in Rihanna’s long-awaited beauty line has FINALLY been revealed and we’re already lining up. It feels like we’ve been waiting forever for Fenty Beauty to drop, and now that there’s an *official* Instagram account, we really know it’s coming. The first product has even been revealed — a super soft pink holographic lip color that’ll be PERFECT for spring except, oh, wait, it won’t be in Sephora stores till the fall. *CRIES*
5. This video of Western Australia’s Liberal Party dancing awkwardly to Daft Punk is all of us on Monday mornings. We might think we’ve got it together and look soooo cool when we’re busting a move, but nope — Monday strikes again. Naturally, people on Twitter can NOT even handle this.
6. Quote of the day: “We are a family and will always be a family. And we will get through this time and hopefully be a stronger family for it.” Angelina Jolie holds back tears as she finally addresses her split from Brad in a recent interview with BBC.
(Photo via Pascal Le Segretain/Getty)