The Makeunder Beauty Trend You Need to Try Right Now
If there’s one feature than can totally change your beauty game, it’s your eyebrows. They are a quintessential element that can take your face from boring to va-va voom in no time flat. But what if we told you that a major trend has us giving our brows a makeunder instead of a makeover? This season, full natural eyebrows are taking over Instagram, and babes everywhere are letting ’em go wild. Leave the tweezers at the door, because this au naturale look gives no plucks at all. Need inspiration for your own set of arches? See how these 10 Instababes‘ natural eyebrows shaped out below.
1. Rounded Out: These spiky, round eyebrows will add a sophisticated touch to any outfit — especially cozy bathrobes. All you need is a bit of highlighter to warm up your tone and a peach lip to achieve the less-is-more look. (via @amalie_gassmann)
2. Sky-High Arch: Jade’s look here is proof that the natural brow trend is perfect for achieving a girl-next-door vibe. Those sculpted high-arched brows add a touch of sass to her all-denim look and side-parted tresses. (via @__lipstickncurlss__)
3. Freshly Clean: We’re in love with Jenny’s wispy, natural arches. Add a dainty cat eye for good measure, and you’ll be out the door in five minutes flat. (via @margoandme)
4. Wild Thing: Lush, un-plucked eyebrows are the way to go, especially when they look this good. To take the look even further, go for a pink-stained lip and pin-straight locks. (via @jovanarikalo)
5. Naturally Sultry: Whether you’re staying at home or going out on the town, Kate’s overall beauty look is a must-copy. Her baby brows, glossy red lips and rosy cheeks complement each other so well, it’s no wonder she decided to take a selfie. (via @kate.lavie)
6. Baby Arch: Noelle looks très boho chic sporting fire engine red lips and subtly rounded arches. With tousled curls and a fierce cat eye, this beauty combo is a true 10/10 for spring. (via @noelledowning)
7. Sun-Kissed: Natural brows pair so well with a sweet pink lippy. Add a bit of mascara to your lashes and highlighter to the bridge of your nose for the perfect daytime look. (via @blank_itinerary)
8. Bold and Natural: Nothing says bold + beautiful like Andy’s thick brows, luscious straight locks and red mani. Add a wide-brim hat and a black blazer to keep warm and stylish while you run errands. (via @stylescrapbook)
9. Fresh Face Brows: Tess doesn’t need any makeup when her eyebrow game is this strong. She’s looking fabulous with a pointy-af arch and perfectly curled locks with amber highlights. (via @tessholliday)
10. Straight Edge: Nikia’s eyebrows are on fleek, even while she’s getting her workout on. Keep this athletic look simple with a pink lip, and add a headband to help keep those bangs in place. (via @madmavenstyle)
How do you style your natural brows? Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo.
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.