21 Bright and Bold Neon Wedding Decor Ideas
Bright, bold and totally trendy, a neon color scheme is the perfect choice for any bride seeking a fun, non-traditional look. Send guests neon invitations, get yourself a gorgeous dip-dyed dress and check out the ideas below for 21 ways to bring fabulous neon flair to ceremony backdrops, place settings, escort cards, cakes and more. We think you’ll agree that the only thing not to love about a wedding this spectacular is having to go home at the end of the night.
7. Hanging Branches: This unique element combines two of our favorite trends — neon decor and decorating with branches. Even if the rest of your color scheme isn’t neon-inspired, a simple piece like this can add a fun finishing touch. (via Ruffled)
10. Neon Lights: Go old-school neon by decorating your space with one or more vintage lights. While words like “joy” and “forever” are awesome picks, you can also use neon letters to display your monogram. (via 100 Layer Cake)
11. Color Blocked Pinwheels: Color blocking is a way of life. Carry the vibe over to your big day by hanging color blocked pinwheels from the ceiling or even sending them down the aisle with your flower girl. (via The Modern Jewish Wedding)
13. Neon Sofa + Branches: Switch up your seating with the addition of a standout neon sofa. Painted branches inside a planter-box centerpiece also bring a delightfully different look to your table. (via Ciao! Newport Beach)
14. Rock Candy + Lanterns: Neon lanterns make unique centerpieces and are especially eye-catching alongside simple white blooms. Further accentuate the look with polka dot runners and rock candy sticks at each place setting. (via Hostess with the Mostess)
19. Colorful Cacti: Succulents are simply spectacular, especially when they come in the form of tiny, colorful cacti. Use them in centerpieces to give your decor natural, desert-inspired flair. (via The Knot)
Are you planning a neon wedding? Share your own bright, bold ideas with us below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)