21 Bright and Bold Neon Wedding Decor Ideas
Bright, bold and totally trendy, a neon color scheme is the perfect choice for any bride seeking a fun, non-traditional look. Send guests neon invitations, get yourself a gorgeous dip-dyed dress and check out the ideas below for 21 ways to bring fabulous neon flair to ceremony backdrops, place settings, escort cards, cakes and more. We think you’ll agree that the only thing not to love about a wedding this spectacular is having to go home at the end of the night.
7. Hanging Branches: This unique element combines two of our favorite trends — neon decor and decorating with branches. Even if the rest of your color scheme isn’t neon-inspired, a simple piece like this can add a fun finishing touch. (via Ruffled)
10. Neon Lights: Go old-school neon by decorating your space with one or more vintage lights. While words like “joy” and “forever” are awesome picks, you can also use neon letters to display your monogram. (via 100 Layer Cake)
11. Color Blocked Pinwheels: Color blocking is a way of life. Carry the vibe over to your big day by hanging color blocked pinwheels from the ceiling or even sending them down the aisle with your flower girl. (via The Modern Jewish Wedding)
13. Neon Sofa + Branches: Switch up your seating with the addition of a standout neon sofa. Painted branches inside a planter-box centerpiece also bring a delightfully different look to your table. (via Ciao! Newport Beach)
14. Rock Candy + Lanterns: Neon lanterns make unique centerpieces and are especially eye-catching alongside simple white blooms. Further accentuate the look with polka dot runners and rock candy sticks at each place setting. (via Hostess with the Mostess)
19. Colorful Cacti: Succulents are simply spectacular, especially when they come in the form of tiny, colorful cacti. Use them in centerpieces to give your decor natural, desert-inspired flair. (via The Knot)
Are you planning a neon wedding? Share your own bright, bold ideas with us below!