21 Bright and Bold Neon Wedding Decor Ideas
Bright, bold and totally trendy, a neon color scheme is the perfect choice for any bride seeking a fun, non-traditional look. Send guests neon invitations, get yourself a gorgeous dip-dyed dress and check out the ideas below for 21 ways to bring fabulous neon flair to ceremony backdrops, place settings, escort cards, cakes and more. We think you’ll agree that the only thing not to love about a wedding this spectacular is having to go home at the end of the night.
7. Hanging Branches: This unique element combines two of our favorite trends — neon decor and decorating with branches. Even if the rest of your color scheme isn’t neon-inspired, a simple piece like this can add a fun finishing touch. (via Ruffled)
10. Neon Lights: Go old-school neon by decorating your space with one or more vintage lights. While words like “joy” and “forever” are awesome picks, you can also use neon letters to display your monogram. (via 100 Layer Cake)
11. Color Blocked Pinwheels: Color blocking is a way of life. Carry the vibe over to your big day by hanging color blocked pinwheels from the ceiling or even sending them down the aisle with your flower girl. (via The Modern Jewish Wedding)
13. Neon Sofa + Branches: Switch up your seating with the addition of a standout neon sofa. Painted branches inside a planter-box centerpiece also bring a delightfully different look to your table. (via Ciao! Newport Beach)
14. Rock Candy + Lanterns: Neon lanterns make unique centerpieces and are especially eye-catching alongside simple white blooms. Further accentuate the look with polka dot runners and rock candy sticks at each place setting. (via Hostess with the Mostess)
19. Colorful Cacti: Succulents are simply spectacular, especially when they come in the form of tiny, colorful cacti. Use them in centerpieces to give your decor natural, desert-inspired flair. (via The Knot)
Are you planning a neon wedding? Share your own bright, bold ideas with us below!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.