FYI, February isn’t just about red lipstick, chocolate and flowers — it also signifies the start of a brand new month full of brand new beauty products. From eyeshadow that smells like your favorite childhood sandwich (say whaaaa?) to a fresh take on one of our favorite bronzers, February’s shaping up to be a beautiful month in beauty — just take it from these 10 new products.
1. Bumble and Bumble Curl (Style) Defining Creme ($31): The launch of this revamped version of a cult favorite curl creme is a big deal. This souped-up version now features their new HydraSculpt Blend, which gives curls and waves definition and moisture at the same time. UV protection has also been added to this formula, which is the cherry on top of a truly solid product for curls.
2. Stila Aqua Glow Serum Foundation ($45): Skincare-meets-makeup is how I would describe this new product from Stila, which is a total game changer for dry, winter skin. The super lightweight, water-based foundation in the form of a mineral-enhanced serum will glide onto your skin and allow you to control for the coverage you want. Just add more layers and you’ve got more luminous, radiant coverage — simple as that.
3. Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Eyeshadow Collection ($36): Wake up and smell the… peanut butter and jelly! Seriously though, this new palette from Too Faced smells as good as the rich colors look. This wearable mix of matte and shimmery shades makes it easy to create a casual or fancy look, which you can kick up a notch by using the darker hues with a wet shadow brush.
4. Milani Moisture Lock Oil Infused Lip Treatment ($9): This magical lip treatment delivers a serious dose of hydration plus a sheer tint, meaning it deserves a spot in your purse and on your desk. I’ve been using this stuff in Repairing Primrose and love how it leaves my lips feeling like I just put on a moisturizing balm, but also gives a hint of color and shine.
5. Patchology FlashPatch Lip Gels ($50): These innovative little lip treatments launched just in time for Valentine’s Day and are basically like a mini facial for your lips. Wear one of ‘em for five minutes and you’ll be left with a super smooth, hydrated pout. Continue using them for fewer vertical lip lines too.
6. Benefit Dew the Hoola Liquid Bronzer ($28): It’s baaaack — in a totally new formula. Benefit’s cult favorite bronzer, Hoola, just launched in liquid form. It’s a soft matte bronzer that you can use in a ton of different ways: Add a pump or two to your moisturizer to build your color up, apply to your cheeks for a natural glow and/or mix it with foundation when you’ve got a bit of sunny color.
7. Pestle & Mortar Hydrate Moisturizer ($74): This weightless, non-greasy moisturizer packs a punch against signs of aging thanks to good-for-your-skin ingredients like jojoba and squalane. Collagen production is also revved up with this stuff, so your skin will be firm and tight.
8. W3LL PEOPLE Bio Correct Multi-Action Concealer ($23): If you’re careful about what you put on your skin, give this brand-new concealer from W3LL PEOPLE a try. It doesn’t contain any artificial preservatives, parabens, chemicals, dyes, fragrances, silicon… the list goes on. The formula of this concealer is what sets it apart — it’s a full-coverage mousse — but it also works to improve your skin’s texture while you’re wearing it. Huzzah!
9. Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrated Recovery PowerFoil Mask ($79): If you’re a fan of EL’s crazy popular Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II ($62), then these masks are about to rock your world. Each treatment offers your skin 2x the good stuff (aka hyaluronic acid) in a fast-acting, easy-to-use, selfie-friendly mask.
10. Pixi Brow Brightener ($12): By now, you know that slightly sheen-y brows are in. Pixi’s latest product makes it super simple to add a touch of subtle, wearable shimmer to your eyebrows, which will open up your whole eye area. The brightening powers in this gel not only keep your hairs in place, but also give off a bright-eyed vibe.
Tweet us your favorite new beauty products @BritandCo!