When you walk into your dining room, the first thing you notice is usually your flower arrangement, candles or whatever serves as the centerpiece on your dining room table. While we love a great centerpiece, we think they’ve gotten a little too cocky lately. Why should centerpieces get all the spotlight? It’s time your dining room chairs got some love, so they can have their time to shine too. Get out your paintbrush, and check out these perfectly painted dining room chairs.
1. Dipped Stools: They could be for your kitchen bar or for your high dining room table, but either way, they’re going to increase your glam by 100 percent. (via Brit + Co)
2. Mismatched Chairs: A coat of sunshine is all it takes to turn a few mismatched chairs into one big family. (via A Beautiful Mess)
3. Dipped Chairs: Whether they’re your dining room chairs or the foldout ones that come out for guests, just add a bit of color with dipped legs. (via Brit + Co)
4. Ombre Chairs: Take your main dining room theme and paint up, down and all around for the ombre effect. (via Honey Bear Lane)
5. Bits and Pieces: The legs, the top, the arms — paint just a part of the chair, and suddenly it’s an art piece. (via Babble)
6. Same Chair: Make a statement by giving each chair in your matching set its own life with different colors. (via Maisons Du Monde)
7. Half-Painted Chairs: Attached to your wooden chairs? Paint just the top half for the best of both worlds. (via Charlotte Love)
8. Contrasting Colors: Don’t be afraid to use contrasting colors. The blue on these mismatched chairs marks them as a set, all while contrasting with the yellow walls. (via BHG)
9. Black Chairs: If you’re going for a classier look in your home, black chairs are where you want to be. (via House Beautiful)
10. Bright Chairs: A bright home requires bright chairs. If you’re a big fan of color, we say go big or go home. (via Centsational Girl)
Do you have painted chairs in your dining room? Give us the details below!