Renters, Rejoice! These Cuddly Pets Are Allowed in *Every* Building
We’re well acquainted with this renter’s nightmare: You find the perfect apartment, in the perfect neighborhood, with the perfect backyard, but there’s just one catch: No pets allowed. NO. PETS. ALLOWED. How are we supposed to EXIST without a furry friend? What’s life even like without having your bestie be an animal? Why do we even choose to live with other two-legged creatures, anyway?
You guys, we think we may have found the solution to your rental woes: A pet that *every* landlord will allow, possibly even embrace, and one that will make your home (and heart) a fuller place. We’re talking about pet pillows.
These bewitching pillows are customizable. That’s right, you can choose the EXACT species, breed and adorableness of your animal. Plus, they’re terrific snuggle buddies, they won’t shed and will definitely be allowed on the couch.
Here are 11 other perks of having pet pillows:
- They don’t bark.
- They’ll watch TV with you.
- They’ll listen when you talk.
- Taking them for a walk is SUPER easy.
- They’ll fit in most pet purses.
- They probably won’t bite.
- They don’t have bladders, so there’s no need for potty training.
- They don’t smell (although we do recommend an occasional wash).
- Your friends with pet allergies will still want to come over.
- You’ll never have to smell wet cat or dog food again.
- They’ll always take a selfie with you.
I think we’ve made our case. We just answered all of your pet-owning-as-a-renter-related prayers.
BONUS: Why not get a photo of your friend’s dog ON pillows, and print that on a pillow? So meta.
Which pet will you be making into a pillow? Tweet us your answers @BritandCo!