Admit it: You’re shamelessly whipping out your coziest blankets and drinking Pumpkin Spice Lattes, even with the warm weather still kicking around. Like us, you’re pumped for fall, and we think the seasonal fun shouldn’t just extend to coffee. Make your home extra snuggly with these fall crafts using materials you can find right outside.
1. Pinecone Fire Starter: Let get things started with a spark. Welcome fall with a funky sweater party, and encourage guests to stay warm at home with these fire-starter party favors. (via Something Turquoise)
2. Branch Color Block Wall Hook: Give a tree branch new life with this wall hook DIY. Paint branches fun colors to brighten up an entryway. (via Brit + Co)
3. Leaf Bowl: This adorable bowl is the absolute best way to dish out Halloween treats. Best part? Thanks to faux leaves, you can make this no matter what the foliage is up to. (via Hello!Lucky)
4. Pumpkin Planters: Go against the grain of jack o’lanterns for the front porch. Cute planters are where it’s at. (via Oh Joy!)
5. Pinecone Garland: String up some pinecones to get all sorts of fall festive. This is perfect for hanging across the mantle or around a doorway. (via Free People Blog)
6. DIY Leaf Crown: Take bohemian flower crown vibes into chillier weather with this leaf crown DIY. (via The Merrythought)
7. Succulent Pumpkins: Fresh flowers as a centerpiece get a little tougher to maintain this time of year. Use pumpkins to create succulent terrariums for fun + whimsical vibes. (via Luxe Happens)
8. Office Supply Pumpkins: Not into cutting pumpkins up? Get them dressed up instead with office supplies. We love this version using colorful tacks. (via A Subtle Revelry)
9. Leaf Place Cards: Autumn gatherings feel even more fun when little details like these place cards come into play. We suggest using these at dinner parties, complete with spiked cider. (via Brit + Co)
10. Paper Pumpkins: Make decorating easy peasy with mod podge pumpkins. We’re not sure if pumpkins could get any prettier. (via Brit + Co)
11. Malachite Pumpkins: With gems and minerals making everyone swoon, it’s pretty much paramount to work on some malachite pumpkins. They’re classy as can be. (via Design*Sponge)
12. Surprise Pinecone Gift Boxes: Try to look at how adorable these are and not sprint in the direction of your nearest craft store for some pinecone boxes. If you can’t help but run, we won’t blame you. (via Sugar + Cloth)
What fall DIYs are you making this weekend? Tell us about ’em in the comments!