19 Printed Button Downs to Upgrade Your Work Wardrobe
While simplicity is sometimes the way to go, we’re also big fans of color and patterns. Okay, fine. Huge fans. Whether you’re looking to rock some patterned pants or a pair of colorful kicks, you can find printed pieces pretty much anywhere nowadays. One of our favorite ways to wear anything-but-solids? On our shirts, of course! Check out our favorite 19 printed shirts to wake up your wardrobe.
3. Long Blouse ($35): We love the abstract floral print of this high-low button down. And you know what a long shirts mean? Leggings are a GO!
4. Utility Blouse ($60): We’re not sure of the exact print, but we’re big fans of this speckled blouse. And don’t get us started with that color :)
5. Party Shirt ($118): If one print is just too basic for you, then take your look to the next level with this double patterned shirt that will certainly turn heads.
8. Bow Blouse ($30): You know what they say… when in doubt, bow it out! We love the look of pairing girly tops with edgy pants like these zippered jeans.
9. Embroidered Blouse ($54): The feather design down the front of this turquoise top will elongate your figure for the perfect look.
13. Boyfriend Stripe Oxford ($55): Stripes are the quintessential print, so adding them to your oxford collection is a MUST!
15. Sim Blouse ($147): Soak up your last days of warm weather in a lightweight striped shirt that’s perfect for a stroll on the beach.
16. Gathered Shoulder Blouse ($295): While this isn’t your classic button down, the deep-V and cinched sleeves make this look effortless.
17. Heart Graphic Print Shirt ($23): Forever 21 kicked up their basic patterned shirt a notch with graphic word hearts. #PatternsOnPatterns
What’s your favorite place to shop for printed pieces? Share your secret in the comments below!