While simplicity is sometimes the way to go, we’re also big fans of color and patterns. Okay, fine. Huge fans. Whether you’re looking to rock some patterned pants or a pair of colorful kicks, you can find printed pieces pretty much anywhere nowadays. One of our favorite ways to wear anything-but-solids? On our shirts, of course! Check out our favorite 19 printed shirts to wake up your wardrobe.
3. Long Blouse ($35): We love the abstract floral print of this high-low button down. And you know what a long shirts mean? Leggings are a GO!
4. Utility Blouse ($60): We’re not sure of the exact print, but we’re big fans of this speckled blouse. And don’t get us started with that color :)
5. Party Shirt ($118): If one print is just too basic for you, then take your look to the next level with this double patterned shirt that will certainly turn heads.
8. Bow Blouse ($30): You know what they say… when in doubt, bow it out! We love the look of pairing girly tops with edgy pants like these zippered jeans.
9. Embroidered Blouse ($54): The feather design down the front of this turquoise top will elongate your figure for the perfect look.
13. Boyfriend Stripe Oxford ($55): Stripes are the quintessential print, so adding them to your oxford collection is a MUST!
15. Sim Blouse ($147): Soak up your last days of warm weather in a lightweight striped shirt that’s perfect for a stroll on the beach.
16. Gathered Shoulder Blouse ($295): While this isn’t your classic button down, the deep-V and cinched sleeves make this look effortless.
17. Heart Graphic Print Shirt ($23): Forever 21 kicked up their basic patterned shirt a notch with graphic word hearts. #PatternsOnPatterns
What’s your favorite place to shop for printed pieces? Share your secret in the comments below!