17 Sweet + Savory Fall Pumpkin Seed Recipes
Even if you aren’t scooping them out of a soon-to-be jack-o’-lantern yourself, these pumpkin seed recipes will have you in the fall spirit in no time. They range from the traditional roasted flavors to more inventive creations—pumpkin seed almond butter anyone? Browse the recipes, and be sure to tell us your favorite in the comments!
2. Toasted Pumpkin Seeds Three Ways: If you’re setting out pumpkin seeds as a snack at a party try this trio of recipes, which includes sweet and spicy, curried, and black tea and butter pumpkin seeds. Yum! (via 101 Cookbooks)
11. Cinnamon Maple Pumpkin Seeds: These seeds get all their sweetness from maple syrup. We’re betting this recipe tastes just like fall. (via Pidge’s Pantry)
12. Roasted Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup with Pumpkin Seeds: This trio of fall flavors is the perfect (healthy) comfort food. Make up a big batch on a Sunday for an early dinner. (via Huffington Post)
14. Toasted Pumpkin Seeds and Cranberries: This simple snack is a great treat for that afternoon slump. It’s healthier than the vending machine, but still sweet from the dried cranberries. (via Taste Space)
15. Honey Sriracha Roasted Pumpkin Seeds: The combination of honey and sriracha in this recipe is perfect. The honey mellows, but doesn’t wipe out the spice. Can’t get enough sriracha? We have 22 additional recipes to satisfy your craving. (via Soup Addict)
What’s your favorite way to enjoy pumpkin seeds? Tell us in the comments!