As the weather cools down, one of our favorite ways to warm up is with a leisurely soak in the tub. Upgrade the experience with artisanal beauty products available for purchase at this year’s Re:Make 2015. From nourishing goat’s milk soaps to Himalayan salt bath soaks, we’ve rounded up 10 bathtime treats that you’ll definitely want to scoop up this September.
1. Lavender Mint Soap ($7): Two of our favorite scents together in one little bar! Peppermint oil works to melt away stress while lavender soothes and relaxes.
2. Vintage Teacup Candle ($38): This adorably packaged vintage teacup candle is actually scented with chamomile to smell like a warm cup of herbal tea. So go ahead, have a cuppa!
3. S.F. Coffee Soap ($9): Feeling sluggish? Perk right up with this java-scented soap. Perfect for early morning showers, the familiar fragrance gives your skin a jolt.
4. Cashmere Soy Candle ($22): This candle will have you feeling like you’re wrapped in your coziest cashmere sweater. The warm, earthy fragrance has notes of fig, cashmere, violet, oak, moss, white tea and lily.
5. Grapefruit Himalayan Pink Salt Bath Soak ($12): With grapefruit essential oil and Himalayan pink salt, this bath soak acts as a detox cleanse for your body. Bonus: you’ll emerge with hydrated, super smooth skin.
6. English Rose + Clay Soap ($7): We can’t wait to try out this luxurious combo of French rose clay and rose essential oil. With vitamin E, jojoba and avocado oil, this scented soap keeps skin baby soft.
7. Olive + Rosemary Soy Candle ($10): Add an energizing element to your bath with this Olive + Rosemary Soy Candle. Bonus: Rosemary is known for boosting your mental alertness!
8. Cinnamon Spice Soap ($9): If you’re looking for something with a little spice, this soap is a good bet. A great unisex soap to share with your guy, it’s got hints of lemon and cedar.
9. Red Polka Dot Bowl 3-Wick Candle ($28): We’ve never met a polka dot we didn’t like, and this candle is no exception. Scented with mango and clementine essential oils, it’s the best way to keep summertime vibes strong into the fall.
10. Peppermint + Poppy Goat’s Milk Soap ($7): This stress-busting combination of invigorating peppermint and hydrating goat’s milk is perfect for a pre-bedtime bath.
What are you most looking forward to checking out at Re:Make? Let us know in the comments!