With Pisces came an influx of creative recipes full of color, aesthetic appeal, and artful inspiration. Now that we’re heading into Aries season, it’s time to take a look at the foods they’re bound to love. They tend to be stubborn, but in the best ways possible; and they’re not ones to say no to a big challenge in the kitchen. Their fiery spirits also make them prone to be the leaders of their squad, so they’ll likely be more than happy to whip up fancy lasagna recipes for the entire crew. Here are 11 girlboss-approved recipes for the Aries in your life.
3. Homemade Pasta Dough: Just try to stop an Aries from attempting to make her pasta by hand. Spoiler: The secret to spectacular-colored pasta is infusing it with colorful ingredients, such as beets, tomatoes, spinach, and squid ink. (via Leite’s Culinaria)
4. Mediterranean Red Pepper Pizza: This pizza is the perfect dish to serve up at any gathering that Aries is throwing. Made with fresh ingredients like basil, garlic, olive oil, red pepper, kalamata olives, sun-dried tomatoes, and artichokes, it tastes as good as it looks. (via Half Baked Harvest)
6. Jalapeño Popper Chorizo Taquitos With Creamy Avocado Sauce: Spicy and full of flavor, these taquitos have a lot in common with an Aries. Bonus: You can also make them ahead of time and keep them in the freezer for last-minute parties and events. (via Host the Toast)
8. Classic Tarte Flambé: This traditional French recipe hails from the region of Alsace, and boasts the flavors of Gruyère cheese, creme fraîche, sunflowers, and homemade dough. It’s sometimes referred to as “Flammekueche.” (via My French Chef)
9. Beef Wellington: This steak dish is coated in pate, rolled in pastry dough, and served in elegant slices for a PERFECT date night in for an Aries and her boo. It adds in the flavors of bella mushrooms, thyme, shallots, and Dijon mustard. (via Delish Plan)
10. Ham, Swiss, and Jalapeño Stuffed Pretzels: Perfect for a big gathering and full of spice, these stuffed pretzels would surely satisfy an Aries’ appetite. Feast your eyes on that gooey Swiss cheese on the inside! (via Baker by Nature)
11. Fettuccini With Roasted Pepper Sauce: This pasta dish is big on personality and perfect for serving family-style. Add some red pepper flakes into the mix for an additional spice factor. (via Cooktoria)
Follow us on Pinterest for more recipe ideas for every sign under the sun!