Hey SF! 10 Reasons You’ve Gotta Come to Re:Make 2014
Mark your calendars, people. Re:Make is almost here. On September 13th, Brit + Co will be bringing together more than 100 makers and brands for a can’t miss festival. At this annual event, you can shop handmade goods, meet artisans who inspire you AND make your very own projects to take home!
1. 10 Amazing Make Stations: Get ready for one serious DIY party. You’ll be able to try your hand at dozens of DIY projects throughout the day. We’re talking wall art, totes, greeting cards and more!
2. Artisan Market: Get ready to shop ’til you drop! There’ll be more than 90 artisans selling their one-of-a-kind pieces at Fort Mason. Get a head start on your holiday shopping and connect with cool makers from across the country.
3. Paint By Number Mural: We have a 15 foot black and white mural that is waiting just for Y-O-U! Come help us color in the original design.
4. Photo Booths: Not one, not two, but 4 photo booths! Need we say more?
5. Instaprints: But wait, there’s more! Snap those fabulous photo booth pics and print them out with our Instaprinter on the spot. #remake2014
6. Yoobi School Bus: Go back to school for a day and get your DIY on inside the Yoobi school bus! Oh, and did we mention that Yoobi is also bringing a giant TWISTER board?! Score.
7. Kandee Johnson: YouTube star Kandee Johnson will be there. Yep, believe it. Kandee will be dishing out beauty tips and signing autographs. Check out her YouTube videos now and prepare to be amazed.
8. Lowe’s Living Room: Take a step into Lowe’s living room of the future where you can meet Iris, your home’s new best friend! With Iris, you’ll be able to monitor your house, adjust the temperature and lock or unlock doors directly from your smartphone.
9. Food Trucks FTW: Who doesn’t love food trucks?
10. Giant Game of Cornhole: And finally, get your game on by saddling up to our GIANT cornhole set. So fun!
Haven’t registered for Re:Make SF yet? Be sure to snag your FREE ticket here!
Alright, who’s pumped for Re:Make?! Don’t forget to spread the word and register for free here. We can’t wait to see you at Fort Mason!