8 Beauty Picks Inspired by the Color of Rosé
We’ve been drinking rosé all summer long and in addition to tasting totally amazing, it’s also THE perfect shade of pink. And we’re not the only ones who think so. The shade, inspired by our all-time fave summer vino, is all over the cosmetics counters this season. From pretty blush lip balms to the perfect summer-to-fall moisturizer, these products will get you in the spirit. Cheers!
1. Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Pink Blossom ($7): We’re all fans of the iconic drugstore brand Burt’s Bees and their tinted lip balm always has a place in our beauty bag. You literally can’t mess up with this stuff.
2. Ilia Lipstick in In My Room ($26): Ilia offers beautiful non-toxic shades in 100% natural dye. This color works for every skin tone to give you a slight boost from your natural tone.
3. Chanel Rouge Coco Ultra Hydrating Lip Color in #426 ($36): This is extremely moisturizing AND lasts forever. Think of it as the perfect blend between gloss and lipstick.
4. Hourglass Ambiant Lighting Blush in Champagne Rose ($35): Get a candlelit glow all the time with this cult-status level cream blush. We love blending a bit on our collarbones for a pretty punch of sparkling color.
5. Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Swish and Pop Blush in Love is the Drug ($40): Add a jolt of warmth to the apples of your cheeks with this amazing shade. We can’t get enough of the ultra-glam compact!
6. MAC Cream Color Base in Shell ($22): Don’t just limit this multipurpose product to lids. It also works great on the lips, cheeks and body. We love the taupey-pink color pay-off of this shade!
7. MAC’s Mineralize Eyeshadow Duo in Dual Rays ($22): This looks majorly intimidating in the pot, but you’ve got total control of the intensity. Create a look that is subtle but shimmering sheer or go all the way with dramatic, pearlized dimensional color.
8. The Local Rose Glow Face Balm ($60): For a rose-y glow, it doesn’t get much better than this hydrating balm that contains rose and nourishing shea butter combined with coconut oil to give a goddess-like glow. Bonus: this product also contains rosehip seed oil to help keep the skin’s elasticity with essential fatty acid and Argan oil—known in beauty circles as liquid gold to prevent wrinkles.
So what Rosé-inspired products will you be playing with in Fall ’15? Will you rock heavier metals in rose-golds or sparkle with soft washes of color?
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)