As summer begins to wind down, we're trading our beach totes and our favorite cool-down products for the best planners, desk supplies, and more to help us get organized for the second half of the year. Whether you're someone who loves to deck out their planner with artsy designs (check out our B+C Illustration classes to brush up on your skills!) or prefer to keep things paperless with a digital planner, these 18 organizers will help keep your life straight as we prepare for fall 2021.
We love the bright colors of this planner — it's like carrying summer with us all year long! With weekly and monthly spreads, you can keep every day organized.
We won't lie: our Brit + Co planners, in collab with Blue Sky, are some of our favorites — and we think you'll love them too!
A little bit artsy, a little bit feminine, and a whole lot of chic, we love this self-care planner. Along with the weekly and monthly spreads, it includes space for your intentions and reflections so that you can get your mind and soul in order too.
Perfect for the no-nonsense planner, this understated pick will help you keep your grocery lists, class schedule, and meeting roster in check.
We've had the travel bug all summer long, and this fruity planner totally reminds us of summer in Italy. Plus it's got an hourly schedule format and a to-do list all on one page.
The Passion Planner is more than just a place to keep your to-do list — there's space for good things that happened, doodles, daydreams, and more!
If you're someone who likes to think outside the box, you might prefer a DIY planner. Grab a blank bullet journal and make it your own.
The LifePlanner is the perfect thing to grab if you're looking to organize your entire life, inside and outside of work. It includes monthly quotes, notes, productivity pages, as well as dated spreads.
If you prefer to keep things strictly business, this desktop planner is great for keeping projects and lists in line. It's also undated in case you get off-track!
Go paperless with this iPad digital planner. With a finance tracker, a space for gratitude, habits, and exercise, a vision board, and even digital stickers and washi tape, you'll feel like a whole new person!
This planner is the perfect way to add sunshine to your desk. Transition from summer to fall with space for your goals, to-dos and deadlines.
The Positive Planner ($30)
While it won't necessarily get you more organized, this 12-week guide will keep track of your thoughts and help you become more grateful and mindful.
momAgenda Desktop Spiral ($30)
If you've been dealing with #MomBrain all summer, this planner is just for you. Created by a mom specifically for moms, the unique layout has separate spaces for you and up to four kids.
Papier Women Mid-Year ($29)
Remind yourself of the important women in your life with this bosslady-approved pick.
If you're feeling organized in every area of your life except the kitchen, this planner will help you keep your groceries, meals, and restaurant outings in order. Meal prep has never looked so organized!
Stay less busy and more productive with this baby! Consider this your life coach, accountability partner, and personal cheerleader wrapped into one binding.
Anyone who's learned a language knows how difficult it can be. That's where the Solo Language Learner comes in. This simple and adaptable pick includes deep dives, goal setting, and is both digital and printable so you can only print the pages you need.
Notion App (Free on IOS)
Keep your planner in your back pocket with Notion. This all-in-one app has room for notes, tasks, images, check boxes, and a drag-and-drop format. It also syncs across devices.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
Do you ever want or need a break from booze, but don't want to miss out on the social setting that often surrounds happy hour? Maybe you're trying to stop drinking altogether and embrace Dry July? Either way, letting go of alcohol doesn't mean you have to let go of cocktails. Still, we know what you're about to say … "mock-tails are too sugary and they just don't taste as good." Well, we're here to tell you otherwise, and we just might be onto something.
We've rounded up some of the best non-alcoholic drink alternatives so you don't have to settle for a sugary mock-tail or a boring glass of sparkling water at your next social event. And the best part? You can have as many, yes… AS MANY as you want, without having to avoid the dreaded hangover.
Let the booze-less beat drop in 3...2...1...
Photo by Seedlip
Every ingredient in Seedlip's non-alcoholic spirits come straight from nature (think Mediterranean Oranges, lemongrass ginger, and garden herbs like rosemary, thyme and spearmint), and then are distilled, filtered and blended. With this award-winning "spirit" as your mock-tail base, trust us, your taste buds will thank you.
Photo by Sovi Wine
Wine time! Sans the alcohol. Whether you're the DD or just craving a glass of wine with dinner (without the wine headache), this alcohol-free wine from Napa pros is the perfect substitute for your favorite, fruitful vino.
Photo by Kin Euphorics
Meant to balance mind, body, and spirit *without* alcohol, this euphoric drink is packed with adaptogens (for stress relief), nootropics (to stimulate the mind) and botanics (to round out the flavor), leaving you feeling creative and energized. HOLLA! There's a drink for every mood and a flavor, from earthy to citrusy to floral and more, you're sure to love.
Photo by Sweet Reason
Ahhh, another sweet reason to avoid the cruddy aftermath of drinking too much alcohol. Sweet Reason works to calm the mind, offering a productive morning, afternoon and night — and that they do. With options containing 30mg of CBD, 10 mg of hemp extract, calming herbs and adaptogens, you'll be feeling more and more like your best self after every sweet sip.
Photo by Sunwink
The name is cute, the branding is cute and the drinks are GOOD — for the earth, for your body and for the community. Women-owned Sunwink offers plant-based tonics in flavors like berry, cacao, fruit punch and lemonade, all packed with nutrients, vitamins and real ingredients. Bonus: Proceeds go toward various community funds.
Blood Orange Bubbly
Photo by DRY.
FINALLY, bubbly without the headache. We love a glass of Champagne — whether to toast a special celebration, pair with a nicer-than-usual dinner, or top off for an end-of-day reward. What we don't love is the overpowering headache that often comes after a flute or two. With DRY, you can have your "Champagne and drink it too." Don't like bubbly? They've got options for you. Soda, bitters, you name it. Happy "Dry" July!
Strawberry Rose Living Vinegar
Photo by Acid League
Calling all wine lovers — this one's for you. With Acid League, you can now enjoy your beloved glass of wine without all of the sugar, headaches, sleepiness, and instead, offer your body a gut-friendly, tasty option. And trust, the taste will still take you all the way to Italy or anywhere your heart desires — all while bringing more joy to your body's overall health.
With such plentiful non-alcoholic drink options out there, turns out tossing the booze isn't so hard, whether it's for the night, month or altogether. We're excited to break them out for our next evening of summer entertaining or celebrating. Cheers!
There are so many things to love about the summer, but we especially love the delicious seasonal fruit. This season brings us fresh goodies like strawberries, blueberries, mangoes, nectarines, peaches and blackberries. And what better way to celebrate these juicy delights than with some gorgeous desserts in their honor? Here are 20 scrumptious summer fruit desserts to help you get the most out of the season.
2. Strawberry Shortcake Skewers: Peaches aren’t the only summer fruits who can get a little grill time! How easy and fun do these look for dessert or an after summer camp snack for the kids? (via Food Network)
6. Cantaloupe Yogurt Cake: This white chocolate and yogurt cake can easily be made in advance because it needs to chill overnight. The cantaloupe and white chocolate shavings add a flavorful garnish. (via Baking After Dark)
7. Blackberry Lavender Honeycomb Cake: . Swirls of different colored buttercream are painted on like watercolors on this this decadent three-layer masterpiece and the hand-broken shards of honeycomb are arranged like a sugar sculpture. You can't go wrong with this summery flavor combination.
8. Rhubarb Soup With Ice Cream + Figs: If you’re looking for something cool to serve on a hot summer’s night, try this rhubarb soup. It’s an elegant dessert that is served chilled with ice cream and caramelized figs. (via DiepLicious)
9. Mini Cherry Heart Pies: Ready-made pie dough, canned cherry pie filling, a heart-shaped cookie cutter, and white sanding sugar is just about all you need to pull these beauties together. (via Brit + Co)
13. Gluten-Free Almond Cake With Rosemary Roasted Plums: There are just not enough desserts made with plums! If you’re looking for something a bit different, try this yummy almond cake topped with roasted plums and white chocolate ganache. It’s stunning and delicious! (via The White Ramekins)
16. Za’atar Broiled Figs with Pecans + Goat Cheese Honey Ice Cream: There are more uses for figs than just Fig Newtons! This dessert features broiled figs with sesame seeds, thyme, salt and pecans drizzled in honey. They are served warm with ice cream. (via The Bojon Gourmet)
17. Summer Fruit Trifle: Trifles might look intimidating, but don’t let them fool you. All you have to do is bake a vanilla chiffon cake, cut up and layer with vanilla custard and fresh summer fruit like berries, peaches and cherries. To make serving easier, you can also arrange in individual bowls or stemware. (via Williams-Sonoma)
20. Watermelon Cantaloupe Dessert Fruit Cake: Layers of watermelon and cantaloupe are filled with a gorgeous blend of yogurt and whipped cream. It's fresh, light and perfect for all of your summer fetes. (via Brit + Co)
Follow us on Pinterest for more summer fruit dessert recipes!
This post has been updated.