New in the Shop: Dip-Dyed Products We Love
It’s time to do the dip once again. This time, we’re hitting up the B+C Shop for the latest and greatest dip-dyed products around. Our favorite thing about this trend is that it lends itself to so many different formats — you can go for a washed watercolor-style look, a heavily saturated block of color or an ombre gradient aesthetic. Oh, and our favorite thing about our shop right now is that shipping is only $1 on all orders through Friday! Got that? Great. Now, onto our picks!
1. Daffodil Dip-Dyed Scarf ($30): This bold and bright daffodil scarf has just the right amount of sunshine in it, even on a cloudy day.
2. Beet Ombre Clutch ($55): Each of these clutches is hand dyed, using a variation on the traditional dyeing process, blending pigment directly into the fabric.
3. Splash Turquoise Pillow ($125): As the name suggests, this is more of a splash than a dip. We love how it feels like it’s been dipped in the ocean.
4. Indigo Tie Dye Kit ($12): You know about this old thang, don’t you? It’s one of our favorite kits ever — we’ll never stop coming up with new things to dye with it. And be warned, a little dye goes a LONG way. If you plan on dyeing a shirt or two, make sure to invite a few friends over to make a whole crafternoon of it.
5. Bright Dip Dye Cards, Set of 6 ($17): These whimsical greetings are a lovely way to tell friends and family you love them, for no specific reason.
6. Color Blocked Hand Bent Wood Planter ($38): Love that little orange block of color on this knotted wooden planter.
7. Bright Pink Dip-Dyed Scarf ($30): The sassy sister of the bright daffodil scarf, this neon pink number is great for the girly girl.
8. Sea Salt Candle ($36): It’s like this refreshing candle was dip-dyed right in the middle!
9. Citrine Ombre Clutch ($55): Lastly, our favorite clutch in a more summery hue. We especially love how the citrine blends into the natural canvas so perfectly.
Bonus: Get your shop on with $1 shipping on all orders now until Friday!
Are you a fan of the dip-dyed trend? What other trends do you love? Talk to us over on Facebook!