You’re quickly checking off items on your list: You’ve booked the caterer, chosen your picture-perfect flowers and had way too much fun sampling desserts. Now it’s time to get into your own head — we’re talking about your hair and makeup! If you have shorter locks, there are plenty of adorable hairstyles that are easy to achieve. Read on for a few our favorite looks.
1. Braid the Front: Believe it or not, you can still achieve the braided look with shorter locks. Just start from the front and braid to the side, then top it all off with some loose stems and a bright pink lip. (via Charla Storey Photography)
3. Romantic Twists: Create a wispy look for a boho- or rustic-themed wedding with nothing more than a flat iron and bobby pins. Check out this tutorial for an easy-to-create, beautiful hairstyle that you’ll love. (via Brit + Co)
4. Keep It Simple: Embrace that curl, ladies! Flaunt your natural texture by adding product and leaving as-is. Finish off the look with shiny studs, a neutral makeup palette and a subtle cat eye and you’re good to go. (via Brilliant Studios)
6. Play With Texture and Headbands: This playful and romantic look is easy to recreate for all you short-haired ladies. Just texturize your locks and pick out the prettiest rhinestone headband you can find. (via Christina Block Photography)
9. Rock an Elegant Side Part: Get that Hollywood-ready style with a dramatic side part and bouncing curls. It’s easy to accomplish with a shorter ‘do by adding volume to the top of the part and softly curling the ends. (via Ginny Au)
11. Style Your Pixie Cut With a Back Veil: Give your bangs a side swoop and sweep the rest of your hair back with a jeweled clip. A back-pinned veil will add classic glamour to your big-day look. (via Sara Reeve)
12. Create a Colorful Flower Crown: Incorporate your color theme in your hairstyle by adding a bright flower crown. For even more wow factor, start with the largest flower in the front and work your way back. (via Justin Aaron)
Would you rock any of these short hairstyles? How would you style your locks for your big day? Let us know in the comments.