We all know that Birkenstocks are so hot right now, but that’s only the beginning for slip-ons. Introducing the slide, which we like to think of as Birkenstock’s chic(er) cousin. Slip these on and you might just head to the pool instead of off to work. They can instantly pump up the cool factor on any outfit; it doesn’t matter if you pair them with cutoffs or dress ‘em up with a dress. One thing’s for sure: Slides are the easiest trend to wear, like, ever. So whaddya say you skip the boring flip flops and slide into one of these 31 stylish pairs of slides instead?!
1. Missta Sandal ($98): Sliiide to the left. Sliiiide to the right. Sliiiiide right into this perfect pair of seafoam colored sandals. Sorry, we had to.
2. Barton Sandal ($89): We can’t get over the amazingness of these bright red, slides. The color! The laces! We love it all.
3. Carrie Forbes Slides ($285): Morrocan-inspired anything is right up our alley — and these handwoven raffia slides are no exception. While these are only available in stores, they’re well worth the trip.
4. A La Plage Sable Flat ($149): You can never have too many classic pairs of nude sandals. These leather lovelies would be appropriate for any desk-to-dinner look.
5. Jundo Thong Sandal ($99): Inspired by suburban LA and Korean traditions, this gorgeous, soft blue sandal is anything but ordinary. (Kind of like its inspiration.)
8. Klytemnestra Slides ($204): We totally obsess over anything bright blue — especially when it comes to shoes. They’re just so hard to find! Anyways, these Ancient Greek Sandals are handmade, so you know each pair is crafted with love.
10. Everything You Got Slide ($45): These comfy slides feature three different materials on the straps, plus they’re vegan. You’re welcome, animal lovers!
11. Paz Two-Strap Sandal ($150): Can you see why we refer to slides as Birkenstock’s chic(er) cousin now? With two pretty bands across the top, these ooze sophistication.
12. Sarie Strappy Sandal ($175): Every gal needs some cheetah print in her life. While definitely wild, this pair is understated enough to wear to work.
14. Arizona Nubuck Sandal ($130): Okay… so technically Birkenstocks are slides, too. We are obviously fans of the colorful pairs.
15. Mega Cross Neutro Sandal ($119): Chunky platforms may not be your thing per se, but maybe you’ll make an exception for this minimal pair. Those straps are made of an opaque, synthetic plastic — we’ve never seen anything quite like it!
16. Bow Sandal ($158): Say hello to another adorably delicate pair from Kate Spade. They’re kinda perfect for narrow, small feet.
19. Jindo Heeled Sandal ($132): We can’t get over these killer pumps by Opening Ceremony. Not only do they have a see-through, chunky heel and an acid yellow, crackled strap, but they also have a pretty mint toe thong for extra support.
20. Corey Leather Sandal ($115): When you can’t choose between black or brown, these leather sandals have you covered. Decision: MADE!
21. Sarie Strappy Sandal ($175): Who can say no to a shiny gold pair of slides? Not us — that’s for sure.
22. Muyil Slides ($109): The ideal combination of chic and edgy, these Dolce Vita slides will be your new go-to sandal.
23. Avarca Sandal ($74): Originally designed for Menorcan workers off the Mediterranean Sea, these handmade and eco-friendly shoes will last a lifetime. Normally, slides don’t have a back strap, but we just couldn’t resist sharing these to-die-for summer sandals. Check out their website to see the never-ending color choices!
26. City Slicker Slides ($50): These simple, no-fuss slides are just what you need to get through the rest of summer + they come in six colors. Just beware of tons of compliments. Don’t say we didn’t warn ya.
28. Madrid Sun Flat Sandal ($85): We love the bright, sunny yellow version of the classic Birkenstock. They’re definitely a lighter choice when it comes to this infamous brand.
29. Zigzag Sandals ($39): Affordable and cute? We’ll take two.
30. Capri Slide Sandal ($80): This strappy nude pair is the quintessential option for weekend trips. They’re casual without looking like you tried too hard. And, because the elastic straps go all the way to the outer edge, they’re great for any foot width.
31. Silver Crossover Sandal ($40): With these good-looking silver slip-ons, you’ll be the envy of every gal at the pool. Just don’t forget a pedicure — these beach-inspired nail art tutorials should help ya out.
What snazzy sandals will you be sliding your feet into this summer? Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook!