Winter doesn’t seem complete without a snowball fight. And with these 15 sweet treats, you won’t even have to brave the cold with mitten-clad hands or head to the mountains to take part. No more ice bombs to the face or bruised arms; these sweet-powdery snowball desserts will have you feeling the love (unless you’re in the mood for a sugary food fight). One thing’s for sure though: folks will definitely fuss over the last delicacy and each is totally worth it.
2. Homemade Sno-Balls: We’re thinking a homemade Hostess throw down may be in order. Bake up a batch of these coconut-covered balls, cream-filled cupcakes and a Twinkie bundt cake to become a sweet lil’ DIY champ. (via Koko Cooks)
5. Easter Bunny Tails: Dip homemade or store-bought donut holes into chocolate and sprinkle ’em with coconut. Before you know it, you’ll have twee snowballs or bunny tails (depending on the season) ready to throw down the hatch. (via Lark + Linen)
8. Frozen Rice Krispie Snowballs: Think outside the square for your next batch of Rice Krispies Treats, and shape them into spheres instead. Talk about the perfect snack for your next Frozen-themed party. (via A Latte Food)
12. White Chocolate Buckeyes: White, milk, dark, doesn’t matter: Peanut butter and chocolate is delish in any form. A sprinkle of shimmering sugar sprinkles adds to the snowy effect. (via Theresa’s Mixed Nuts)
15. Raw Coconut Snowballs (Paleo, Vegan): Coconut lovers, these snowballs are for you. Besides the splash of maple syrup and vanilla extract, everything else that goes into these “raw”some bites is totally (coco)nutty. (via Gluten-Free Vegan Love)
Share your favorite snowball-inspired treats with us in the comments below.