Oh hey there, fall. We’ve been (not-so-patiently) waiting for your official arrival. While we’ll miss the pool parties and BBQs, we’re pretty stoked for everything the new season has to offer. If you’ll be spending this weekend in the fall-est way ever (i.e sipping Starbucks’ new toasted graham latte and digging up your sweater collection), we suggest you also find a little bit of time to welcome autumn with a fun DIY. Whether you’re in need of a super festive craft or some Halloween prep, here are 10 projects to make before Monday’s return.
1. BFF Leather Jackets: Looking for an adult version of those friendship necklaces you used to rock with your bestie? Well, grab a jacket and some leather paint and you got it, dude. (via Brit + Co)
2. Fruit Salad Halloween Costume: Festive AND cute? It’s a major Halloween miracle. (via Brit + Co)
3. Mini Weaving Necklace: Don’t have the patience to commit to a full-size weaving project? Try your hand at the skill with this mini wearable version. (via Brit + Co)
4. Closet Space Hack: With just a quick trip to the hardware store, you can finally take back that closet space once and for all. (via Brit + Co)
5. Instagram Playing Cards: If you’re in need of an easy, personalized gift, this should definitely be a frontrunner. (via Lovely Indeed)
6. Hamburger Pumpkins: If you don’t feel like carving a classic jack-o-lantern this year, switch things up by transforming your pumpkin into this adorable hamburger. (via Studio DIY)
7. Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub: Because our obsession with pumpkin spice clearly knows no bounds. (via Happiness Is Homemade)
8. No Sew Aprons: Keep that new fall dress looking nice while you get baking with this super simple project. (via A Beautiful Mess)
9. Easy Minions Costume: Still not over your obsession with those cute little yellow dudes? Channel your best Kevin impression and make this super easy costume to rock next month. (via Brit + Co)
10. Cowl Neck Sweatshirt: Did we just find our favorite sweatshirt of the season? We think yes. (via Me Sew Crazy)
Do you have any projects planned for the weekend? Share your ideas with us in the comments below.