These Are the Best Nail Color Combos RN, According to Instagram
Summer is the best time to bust out your beauty A-game. From tousled beach waves to a summer smokey eye, we’ve got the skinny on the best and brightest from this season’s style mavens. But even if your summer beauty regimen only consists of a beach-babe tan and barely there makeup, your mani still needs to be on point. That’s why we’re bringing you the hottest warm-weather nail color combos, according to Instagram. With popsicle-inspired hues and shimmery polishes, these color couples are a surefire way to top off your already flawless look. Scroll on to see what colors to rock this season for the ultimate #flawless mani.
1. Teal and Gold: Give your digits a next-level look with this teal and gold duo. Accent a nail with an eye-catching design (see what we did there?) for a futuristic take on color combinations, and be sure to use a glittery polish for the eye to get an outta-this-world effect.
2. Mauve and True Blue: Achieve a balanced look with these yin and yang nails that bring together two swoon-worthy yet unexpected hues. Complement the look with dainty silver jewelry and a DDG summer frock.
3. Sherbet Orange and French Blue: This adorable mani is screaming for some boardwalk time with an ice cream cone. Add a bit of edge with a shark-bite design that’s both playful and chic.
4. Forest Green and Blush Pink: Let your digits shine with some major contrast by pairing a girly pastel with a rich natural tone. This show-stopping combination will carry you through summer and all the way into fall.
5. Sky Blue and Cherry Red: Snag the juiciest mani of the summer with these delicious hues. Popsicle-inspired colors will perfectly complement warm-weather styles, adding instant cool to your ensemble.
6. BabyPink and Black: Make a statement by combining chic black and powder pink together in a splatter-effect mani. Feel free to get creative with your design by fashioning your own work of abstract art.
7. CobaltBlue and Pearl White: This color combo will upgrade your nails to automatic icon status. We’re not sure what we love more, the perfectly paired shades or the one-of-a-kind design.
What is your favorite nail color combo for the summer? Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!