7 Products You Gotta Get for Your Sunday Beauty Routine
After a long weekend of eating not-so-great food, binge watching shows and enjoying a few too many glasses of wine, it’s time to think about rejuvenating your skin so you can be fresh-faced and fabulous come Monday morning. During the colder months, when your complexion can easily dry out and lose its luster, it’s practically mandatory to detox your skin courtesy of a lengthy — but totally worth it — cleanse. That means using products that will not only deep clean your pores, but also plump your complexion back to total perfection. Want to know which products you need for your Sunday night skincare ritual? Check out all seven products below.
1. Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Concentrate ($78): While your skin requires a ton of love in general, the area underneath your eyes needs the most attention. To prevent your dark circles from seeping into the work week, use an eye cream to bring your peepers back to life. Made with black tea, this cooling formula will reduce puffiness while preventing free radical damage. Each jar will firm and moisturize to reduce the appearance of dark circles. Plus, it absorbs quickly, so you can get out and go.
2. Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Firm ($60): Let’s just say you stayed up too late the night before and you feel like you’ve been hit by a truck. We know. We’ve been there. Replenish your skin back to its youthful state with this smoothing vitamin complex product from Dermalogica. It will help accelerate your skin’s natural repair process thanks to its vitamin A, C and E properties, all while improving the elasticity as well.
3. Glossier _The Super Pack ($65): Unless you’ve been living underneath a rock, you’re probably familiar with these little beauties. Glossier is known for putting skin first, so it only makes sense to use their latest products after a party-filled weekend. Think of these guys as vitamin supplements for your face. With a droplet applicator, you can place the solution directly onto your skin, then gently rub it in. While each product is designed to fix specific problems (Super Glow: dull skin; Super Pure: stressed skin; Super Bounce: dehydrated skin), we say buy the bundle and mix all three for the perfect elixir.
4. M-61 Power Glow Peel ($28): If there’s one product you need to add to your Sunday beauty routine, it’s at-home peel pads. They’re great because they’re the quickest and easiest way to get smoother, brighter-looking skin. These Power Glow peels are amazing not only because they’re individually packaged (portable product FTW!), but they also help to remove excess oil and promote healthy collagen growth. Basically, this peel erases all that greasy fast food you ate this weekend. Score!
5. Garnier® SKINACTIVE™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Makeup Remover & Cleanser ($7) Micellar cleansers are already dominating the French beauty scene, and they’ve finally made their way over to the States — and we couldn’t be more excited. Micellar water is an all-in-one makeup remover and cleanser — it hydrates your skin, effectively removes your makeup and clears the skin of sebum (AKA oily residue). Plus, it contains no abrasive chemicals.
6. Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Serum ($88): This miracle in a bottle will completely transform your Sunday-night pampering ritual. After you wash your face and use a peel pad, apply a thin layer of this renewal serum to your face to firm and boost your skin’s radiance, all thanks to its fast-acting retinoid. Plus, retinoid is known to help fight acne, which is always a plus in our books.
7. ama la Intensive Brightening Mask ($82): A Sunday-night regimen wouldn’t be complete without a facial mask. The notable thing about ama la’s brightening mask is that you can use it as a wash too. This product is made using brightening botanicals with reparative hydrators to help slow down the process of synthesis of melanin. It also has vitamin C to brighten your skin and Omega-6 fatty acids to strength it as well. With just one use, you’ll instantly notice a glowing and firm appearance.
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.