11 DIYs for the Ultimate Tailgate
You have your cooler packed, the menu planned and your fan gear on. Now all that’s left to do is party! But for the ultimate tailgate, a cooler and bare folding table just aren’t enough. Any Brit + Co football fan knows that even partying in a parking lot before the big football game deserves a little DIY love. Cheer your team on with these fun DIYs every football fan can love.
2. Team Cooler: Paint your go-to cooler in your team colors, and you’ll show your pride well beyond the Super Bowl. All you need to do is sand down your cooler’s lid, then use painter’s tape and spray paint to give it a team-centric face lift. (via All You)
3. Portable Ice Cream Sandwiches: Everything about this dessert screams tailgate. It’s easy to make, mess-free, portable and football inspired. Oh yeah, and it satisfies your sweet tooth! (via The Celebration Shoppe)
5. Football Snack Candy Cones ($20): Whether you’re serving up fries, popcorn or peanuts, they can all sit pretty in these football snack cones.
7. Football Referee Bottle Wraps ($4): Number one rule of making it from tailgate through the fourth quarter: hydrate. And who better to enforce the rule than some referees. Wrap up your water bottles in their stripes to remind you.
10. Game Face: Team color face paint is all well and good, but why not stand out in the crowd? Use your makeup palette to turn your eyes into gorgeous-looking footballs. Now that’s team spirit! (via Brit + Co)
Heading to a game night? Tell us how you’re throwing a tailgate party below or on Twitter!