Take More Creative “Me” Time This Memorial Day Weekend With Online Classes
The long weekend is almost here! Woohoo! We’ve got all kinds of fun plans lined up, including a BBQ, a pool party, and quality time with friends and family — and of course, we all need a little “me” time too.
Take some time over Memorial Day weekend to get back in touch with your creative side. The best way to do that is by starting a new project with a little guidance to get you started and to help you stay motivated.
Brit + Co online classes are the perfect setup for this, which is why we think you should use our bundle offer to enroll in a few classes before the long weekend. You’ll be able to access them at any time when you need a little break from all of the festivities.
SO WHAT’S THE DEAL?
Save 30 percent when you bundle three classes together.
This offer excludes any discounted classes and our pre-built bundles, including our Shutterbug Bundle, Creative Designer Bundle, and Lettering Lover Bundle.
1. Intro to Ink Illustration ($29): Turn your memories and ideas into a fun, illustrative visual journal. A marker and a notebook are all you need.
2. Phone Photography Basics ($29): No fancy equipment required! Learn how to finally take beautiful photos with just your phone.
3. Fauxligraphy: Pen Calligraphy ($29): Get that elegant calligraphy look with just a Sharpie. No ink and nibs needed!
DIGITIZE YOUR HAND-DRAWN DESIGNS
4. Digitize Artwork in Adobe Illustrator ($39): Create custom wallpapers for your desktop and phone.
5. Intro to Character Illustration ($39): Learn how to create whimsical characters from a Disney animator.
6. Digital Illustration in Adobe Illustrator ($39): Turn your doodles and drawings into illustrated cards, art prints, Instagram photos, and more!
BE A PHONE PHOTOGRAPHY ROCKSTAR
7. Phone Photography Basics ($29): No fancy equipment required! Learn how to finally take beautiful photos with just your phone.
8. How to Use Photo Editing Apps Like a Pro ($39): A beautiful Instagram feed is just a few taps away. In this course, you’ll learn how to enhance photos using five popular editing apps.
9. Photo Styling ($39): Capture life in a more polished way. In this class, you’ll style and edit photos to create pretty snapshots.
What online classes are you excited to try this weekend? Share your picks with us on Twitter and tag @britandco and #iamcreative.