The BritList: The Chicken Pot Pie Cone, Kale Chips Graffiti and More
Top o’ the morning dear readers! Can you believe it’s Friday already? As we get pumped for a weekend filled with springy things, we’re still cranking away at our very first book (click here to see how YOU can get involved) and dreaming of midsummer adventures. Now, to the topic at hand. The BritList.
1. Rainbow Flow Kimono ($78): Speaking of midsummer adventures, doesn’t this dreamy kimono just make you want to spend an entire day in it? And in that fierce swimsuit?
3. The Chicken Pot Pie Cone: You read that right. It’s chicken pot pie in a pie crust cone. And it’s probably really, really delicious. Perhaps a Brit + Co. hack is in order?
4. New Chef on the Block Set ($40): LEGO of my spatula! Such a cute and useful set of cooking utensils.
5. Emoji Pillows ($20): The poop pillow pretty much kills it.
6. Do Not Forget! ($10): This simple memo pad is genius! I personally leave weird things on my doorknob all the time to make sure I don’t forget to bring them to work. A list would do me so much better.
7. Floral Coloring Book Wallpaper Contest: How awesome would it be to be able to color in your wallpaper? And have it be okay? :) Vote on your favorite coloring book designs over on Spoonflower and start rethinking your latest interior design plans.
8. Cloud Castle Throw Pillow ($19): This whimsical throw is so darn cute!
9. Kale Chips Graffiti: What happens when Park Slopers get into graffiti? Kale Chips graffiti. Duh.
11. Dusen Dusen on Of A Kind: Brooklyn-based designer Ellen van Dusen might be our newest fashion design crush. How gorgeous are those textiles?