We’ve been movin’ and shakin’ here at Brit HQ! In fact, we’ve moved ourselves from SOMA to Union Square, and are super excited to build out a brand new space. Stay tuned for behind the scenes photos of our studio and workspace in the weeks ahead. Of course, a few boxes and dust won’t stop us from serving up our favorite Friday snack: The BritList!
1. MaCool: If being a geek is cool, this cooler is the hottest guy in school.
2. Blandito: Described as a “transformable pad for lazy living,” this can turn into a bed, couch, chair, and even a burrito-style bed, not that we knew burrito-style beds were a thing.
3. 3D Printed Bow Tie: Included for obvious geek chic reasons, we love the structure and design of this wearable 3D object.
4. Cone, Thugs & Harmony: Is this the best ice cream-related pun ever?
5. Nic Cage as Disney Princesses: Nicholas Cage is like an endless source of inspiration for Internet makers. We wonder if this might be available as a coloring book in the near future?
6. Tylt Dual USB Car Charger: This might be the most brilliant car charger we’ve ever seen. It can charge anything powered by USB – win!
7. Life Hacks from 100 Years Ago: Earlier this week we were in New York showing the folks at Today some of our favorite home hacks. But how did these clever hacks make their way into peoples’ homes back in the day? Through little pieces of cardboard in cigarette packs!
9. Doppelgänger Wearable Sleeping Bag: This sleeping bag is hip length jacket, knee length jacket, and SLEEPING BAG in one. Seriously.
10. Jesse & The Rippers Reunion: Thanks to some ingenious hackery behind the scenes here at Brit + Co, we present the awesome Jesse & the Rippers video posted by none other than Jesse Katsopolis, er, John Stamos on Instagram. Sheer nostalgic amazingness.
What’s the best thing you’ve seen online this week? The funniest? The weirdest? Share links with us in the comments below.