The BritList: 3D Printed Bow Ties, Wearable Sleeping Bags + More
We’ve been movin’ and shakin’ here at Brit HQ! In fact, we’ve moved ourselves from SOMA to Union Square, and are super excited to build out a brand new space. Stay tuned for behind the scenes photos of our studio and workspace in the weeks ahead. Of course, a few boxes and dust won’t stop us from serving up our favorite Friday snack: The BritList!
1. MaCool: If being a geek is cool, this cooler is the hottest guy in school.
2. Blandito: Described as a “transformable pad for lazy living,” this can turn into a bed, couch, chair, and even a burrito-style bed, not that we knew burrito-style beds were a thing.
3. 3D Printed Bow Tie: Included for obvious geek chic reasons, we love the structure and design of this wearable 3D object.
4. Cone, Thugs & Harmony: Is this the best ice cream-related pun ever?
5. Nic Cage as Disney Princesses: Nicholas Cage is like an endless source of inspiration for Internet makers. We wonder if this might be available as a coloring book in the near future?
6. Tylt Dual USB Car Charger: This might be the most brilliant car charger we’ve ever seen. It can charge anything powered by USB – win!
9. Doppelgänger Wearable Sleeping Bag: This sleeping bag is hip length jacket, knee length jacket, and SLEEPING BAG in one. Seriously.