The BritList: Bottle Opener Sunnies, Airbnb’s Floating House and More
It’s Friday, and it’s hard to focus on anything besides donuts. Wait, you didn’t know today was National Donut Day? Girl, get in the know! But today isn’t just about donuts. It’s about ushering in the first weekend of June in style.
1. Mara Hoffman x Pendleton Towel ($78): If I could dream of the most perfect collaboration in all the world, it would be this one. Now, Dear Ms. Mara Hoffman and the people of Pendleton, can you please take this collab to the world of blankets, pillows, bags and coffee mugs? Kthxbai.
4. Brown Leather Coleman Coolers: Because coolers, as they are, are just not masculine enough.
6. Metal Cacti Sculptures ($52): We just love these. And that’s all there is to it.
7. All Things Macrame: This ’70s-style craft has come back into its own in the last couple of years, and now even Urban Outfitters is bringing it on the macrame front. I have to admit, those curtains are most definitely in my cart.
8. Airbnb’s Floating House: How cool is this? Airbnb’s latest London listing is a fully functioning floating house that sails seemingly endlessly along the river Thames. The property is made up of two bedrooms, a living room, a working bathroom, a garden complete with real grass, a doghouse and an apple tree. Amazing.