The BritList: There’s a “She’s All That” Remake in the Works + More
Top o’ the morning to you! It’s a lovely Friday here in the bay, and we’ve got springy weekend adventures on the brain. To help you through a Friday filled with finally checking all those pesky things off your to-do list, we’re kicking things off with extremely important news.
2. The Croissant Loaf is REAL: But why? Because of the scraps. For real. Chicago baker Jeffrey Hallenbeck has taken to his bakery to come up with a solution to the croissant’s one fatal flaw: so many flaky yet delicious scraps. The answer? Croissant loaf. And just like that, a mandatory trip to Chicago for all of Brit HQ is born.
3. Memory Clock: This new take on the clock keeps track of your photos and displays them on the same date they were taken each year. It syncs with your phone to collect these photos, and is meant as a way to revive unexpected moments and memories each day.
4. All-Seeing Eyes Nail Wraps ($12): We know what you’re thinking: “Eye totally need these.” Most obvious pun ever? #sorrynotsorry
6. Agabag LEGO Bags: Who knew LEGOs could be so chic?
7. We Are Yawn: Spring is here, and we’ve got camping on the brain. So do the creative folks at We Are Yawn, our new favorite design crush.
8. The Most Beautiful Rulers in All the Land: In ALL the land? Yes. ALL the land. Created by Denmark design house Hay, these hand-painted beech wood rulers are downright snappy.
9. Paper Cup Apparel: Just. This.
10. Citrus Floral Recipe Box + Cards ($34): This gorgeous recipe box and matching set of cards by the floral geniuses at Rifle Paper Co. is number one on our Mother’s Day gift list.