These Are 2017’s Top Selling Drugstore Beauty Products from CVS
While we love spending hours at Sephora as much as the next person, sometimes all we need is a last-minute mani color or Rx for super dry skin — which can be found conveniently at our local drugstore. CVS shared their top beauty sellers for 2017, and it’s filled with makeup bag staples plus breakthrough products. Take a peek at our faves below; best of all, everything on this list is under $25 dollars. Happy shopping!
1. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel ($10): We love the 3D finish on this polish, which gives nails a plush gel-like finish. Plus, the curved brush covers the entire nail in one clean sweep, making it ideal for people who need a li’l extra help with coloring in the (nail) lines! This polish comes in a myriad of flattering colors; and at 10 bucks each, we’re not surprised it was the drugstore giant’s top selling polish of 2017.
2. Wet Brush Wet Detangling Brush ($10): If you’re not one of the people who made this brush one of the top sellers this year, you’re seriously missing out. The Wet Brush has flexible bristles, so it detangles both wet and dry hair without snagging, ripping, or pulling out your strands. Pro tip: You might want to stock up on a few of these, as they’ve been known to mysteriously disappear as soon as siblings, friends, and BAE try ’em out.
3. Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser ($9): This dermatologist favorite doesn’t have the most glamorous packaging, but the formula inside makes up for it. This stuff removes makeup, softens dry skin, and soothes irritation without leaving any greasy residue.
4. NYX Professional Makeup Make Up Setting Spray ($8): Setting spray is one of those things you don’t realize you need until after you’ve applied a painstakingly intricate makeup look and you want to make sure it lasts all night. Luckily, you can head to your local CVS to snag one of these high-quality NYX setting sprays, which comes in both a matte and dewy finish.
5. Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer With SPF 15 ($18): This stuff has been around for a while, and it’s *still* one of the most coveted drugstore moisturizers — and for good reasons! The formula is non-greasy and smells fresh, plus it contains SPF and fades dark spots over time.
6. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Strips ($8): Anyone who says they don’t love a good pore-purge via pore strip is lying (there’s something *so* satisfying about extracting gunk from your pores and taking a look), so it’s no wonder that these new charcoal strips earned a spot as one of CVS’s top skincare sellers.
7. Eucerin Advanced Repair Hand Creme ($6): Dry, cracked hands are the bane of our existence in the winter — so it’s no wonder this ultra-healing hand cream flies off the shelves.
8. Jergens Natural Glow Firming Moisturizer ($11): Jergens is one of the OG drugstore self tanners, and they’ve developed a ton of targeted formulas for delivering a beachy glow throughout the years. This particular lotion gives a subtle radiance plus intense moisture and it promises a firmer skin feel after two weeks. Sign us up!
9. Tweezerman Slant Tweezer ($24): Aside from the fact that these tweezers work incredibly well, they come in an array of adorable colors.
10. Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes ($6): There are so many makeup-removing wipes on the market these days, but Neutrogena’s OG formula holds a special place in makeup artists’ and everyday shoppers’ hearts alike.
Which of these products did you stock up on this year? Tweet us @BritandCo!
(Photos via CVS)