The heart eye emoji is one thing, but this takes it a seriously festive step further. Prepare to fall head-over-heels for these trending Valentine’s Day eye-makeup looks that are *all* about the heart eyes. From graphic eyeliner to pink shadow galore, these #LOTD’s are downright swoon-worthy.
1. Comme des Garçons-Inspired Eye Art: A red-haute statement heart from your brow to your under-eye totally screams ”V-Day.”
2. Red Under-Eye Hearts: Your graphic cat-eye calls for OTT lashes — and itty-bitty accent hearts beneath each eye. Then, as always, a red lip is the answer. (Photo via Lush Makeup Ideas)
3. Accent Heart and Graphic Liner in Red: Pink shadow meets perfection. This look pairs red wingtip liner with a romantically dainty accent heart to match.
4. Splash of Red Hearts: A splash of hearts along the cheekbone completes her artsy style. Pink and gold shadow pair to complete this lovely look.
5. Pink Eyeshadow, Cat-Eye, and Highlighter Hearts: Love is in the air! Apply pink ombre shadow and liquid cat-eye liner. In the place of your highlighter, add a trio of statement hearts to avoid being extra.
6. Red Lip and Black Statement Heart: On V-Day, a romantic red lip and a heart-shaped beauty mark steal hearts on the sly. It’s amore.
7. Metallic Pink Liner and Black Accent Heart: Take your pink eyeshadow to the next level with some on-trend metallic liner. Then swipe on black mascara and an eyeliner-filled heart at the outer corner of your eye for the grand finale.
8. Pink-Themed Heart Art: Calling all pink lovers! Glitter liner, petal-pink lippie, and a duo of hot-pink hearts on the cheek all happen when girly-girls come out to play.
9. Pink Glitter Heart: Sorry, not sorry — we just adore all things glitter. Keep your outline clean and the size small to avoid total glitter overkill. (Photo via Malpractice Makes Perfect)
10. Graphic Liner With Negative Space Heart: The cool-girl rocks V-Day glam by combining two trends in one. Graphic liner and a negative-space heart make up this chic little number.
11. Negative-Space Upper Eye Heart: The subtlest way to wear V-Day glam is definitely an outline up top. Minimalists *heart* this negative-space style, especially against neutral-hued backdrops.
12. Iridescent Pink Eye and Negative-Space Heart: Switching up your matte pink shadow with a little shimmer never hurts. Hack this look with a tiny heart-shaped sticker while you apply your makeup, then remove it at the end.
13. Negative-Space Blush Hearts: Hack this girly’s fabulous look with the technique above — only this time you can do it while you apply your blush. Voilà!
14. Soft Pink Eye and Matte White Hearts: Use a subtle shimmer that pops off at your inner-eye corners, then grab some matte liquid liner in white to top off your lids with a pair of hearts. (via WeHeartIt)
15. Curlicue Heart Liner: You’ll fall in love with this curlicue liner with each and every glance in the mirror. Are you swooning yet?
How will you deck out your lids for Valentine’s Day? Tell us on Pinterest!