9 Wedding Ring Photos That Shine
It seems like only yesterday you were showing off your stunning new engagement ring after saying “yes.” Now, it’s time for that sparkler, along with your wedding band and your partner’s ring, to take center stage again as you head down the aisle and say “I do.” Family and friends will definitely be lining up to ooh and ahh, while your photographer will also be ready to snap plenty of cool and creative ring shots throughout the day. Need help gathering ideas? Here, we have 9 photo ops that skip the cheese and just garner oohs and awws.
1. Generations of Love: Share the spotlight with mom and grandma while celebrating love across multiple generations. (via Al Morris Photography)
2. Bride’s Best Friend: Fur babies are family, too, right? A photo like this helps make yours a memorable part of this fun and fabulous day. (via Alexan Events)
3. Vintage Box: Going for a vintage vibe? Ditch the traditional ring pillow and display your bands inside a beautiful antique box. (via Trendy Wedding)
4. Tic-Tac-Toe: Getting hitched doesn’t mean you can’t still remain a kid at heart. Bust out a paintbrush and have fun recreating this wedding day round of tic-tac-toe. (via Bridal Beauty)
5. Tie the Knot: Your rings and some rope are all you need to (literally!) tie the knot. (via Evie Claire Photography)
6. Initial Charms: Simple gold initial charms contrast beautifully with glittery diamond rings. (via Elizabeth Anne Designs)
7. Mr. + Mrs.: Excited about sharing your new titles with the world? This is a unique, slightly stunning way to do it. (via Ashfall Mixed Media)
8. Rustic Tree Trunk: Bring rustic flair to your day by using tree trunks as cake stands, centerpieces and even the perfect backdrop for your rings. (via Style Me Pretty)
9. Gasping Groomsmen: Who says the ladies get to have all the fun? Let your guy show off his bling in style while the groomsmen go totally gaga. This is just one of our favorite funny wedding pics — view more here! (via Bijou)
What other ideas do you have for creative wedding ring photos? Share your thoughts with us below!