Let’s be honest. Our desks are basically our little homes away from home. And since we’re busy busy at work, they’ve gotten a *little* out of hand in the organization department. So what’s our new year’s resolution? To keep our desks as organized as possible, duh! We took to some of our favorite blogs to get a little inspo on how to organize them in the chicest way possible. Scroll through to take a peek at 14 of the best tips we found.
2. DIY Desktop Calligraphy Calendar: Tired of checking that laptop or phone for dates? A chic desktop calendar can really transform your workspace. DIY this desktop beauty with free printables (yes, free) and your very own paint pen designs. (via Brit + Co)
3. Tray: Stay ultra organized by keeping a tray on your desk. Things to put in the tray? The possibilities are endless, but we think it’s the perfect ‘lil home for notepads and fun tape dispensers. (via Living in Color Print)
5. DIY Clip-on Organizers: DIY these super chic white and neon containers to stay organized. Because there’s no need to sacrifice any of that precious desk real estate when you can just clip it on. (via Brit + Co)
6. Under Desk Storage: Looking to organize #likeaboss? Use the space under your desk to your advantage. That’s where you can hide the not-so-pretty stuff. You know, like the bills and such. (via Pretty Providence)
10. DIY Cookie Sheet Memo Boards: Magnetic memo boards can actually be a surprisingly elegant way to store all those extra notes and photos. Paint ’em, stripe ’em or dot ’em — either way these boards will add personality and order to your desk. (via Brit + Co)
What’s your favorite way to organize your desk? Let us know in the comments below.