The day you say “I do” can rack up a ton of pricey purchases, but your wedding dress doesn’t have to be one of them. If you’re cutting costs with DIYs and affordable flowers, then you might want to consider saying yes to one of these gorgeous, affordable wedding dresses. These trendy and stylish gowns prove you don’t have to spend a lot of money on a dress for it to be special. Scroll on for the ultimate wedding dress eye candy.
2. Long + Lacy ($498): A lace-up back detail is elegant and romantic. We love how the strapless top balances out that beautiful train.
3. Short + Classy ($130): Show off your figure in this form-fitting sheath. Wear with a bright or printed heel for a burst of color.
5. ’20s Inspired Tiers ($450): Vintage-inspired lace, beaded details and a dusty-hued underlay make this a unique and stunning gown for any bride. Pair with a jeweled hairpiece to add even more glamour.
6. Flirty Halter ($120): This bright, backless dress has a lot of personality. Made of scuba material, it has a fit and flare shape and is great for a night of dancing.
7. One-Shoulder Chiffon ($80): This goddess-inspired dress has pockets, which adds a chic and fun detail to the flowing skirt.
Do you have any fave budget-friendly wedding planning tips or bridal websites? Let us know in the comments.